Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love the Bioré pore strips! I have been using them for years and recently tried the black charcoal ones. It worked great! Took out a lot of the gunk in the pores around my nose and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Just make sure you wet your nose with warm water first, to open up your pores, and don't dry your nose off before putting the strip on so it really sticks on there and gets down into your pores. So much stuff came out lol I love seeing how much these strips get out!
Who doesn't love picking there white heads and black head out! Well let me tell you these pore stops will pull those babies out! You can purchase this at any drug store!
I've always had problems with blackheads on my nose and these seem to help with the issue. It's not a perfect solution though, it never gets rid of them all but no product is perfect. Definitely recommend.
Love this product! I have very bad blackheads on my nose and this gets rid of them Immediately! I use this product all of the time. I purchased this at Walmart. each strip is nicely and individually wrapped and easy to use! Would recommend.
I love using these strips! Something about peeling them and looking at the many blackheads if took out. There very affordable and I always go to ulta or Walmart to purchase them.
Didnt work at alln left lines from the strip all over my nose and i had work so that was inconvenient. Didnt improve my black heads or get rid of any of them. Super disappointed.
Just used this for the first time. I had doubts because the regular pore strips have never worked well for me. So many blackheads are gone just after the first use and my nose feels really soft. The only downfall is that it does hurt a little bit to pull it off if it dries too much. I'm considering cutting up the nose strips to use in some other areas where I have blackhead problems.
I've used nose strips from every brand I can get my hands on and I feel like these are harsh but also don't pull out enough black heads. They are overpriced and don't do the job.
Hit or miss. They work great for some people, not so much for others. However, it is fun seeing the gunk that comes out of your pores and they aren’t too pricey.
I love using these. They are quick, easy, and work great. Super sticky and really pull out all the dirt trapped in your pores. Wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. I don't, but after removal, my skin slightly is red and irritated.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos