BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kristina E.
I love the Bioré pore strips! I have been using them for years and recently tried the black charcoal ones. It worked great! Took out a lot of the gunk in the pores around my nose and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Just make sure you wet your nose with warm water first, to open up your pores, and don't dry your nose off before putting the strip on so it really sticks on there and gets down into your pores. So much stuff came out lol I love seeing how much these strips get out!
Christine A.
San Lorenzo, CA
Who doesn't love picking there white heads and black head out! Well let me tell you these pore stops will pull those babies out! You can purchase this at any drug store!
Taylor B.
I've always had problems with blackheads on my nose and these seem to help with the issue. It's not a perfect solution though, it never gets rid of them all but no product is perfect. Definitely recommend.
Hannah W.
Love this product! I have very bad blackheads on my nose and this gets rid of them Immediately! I use this product all of the time. I purchased this at Walmart. each strip is nicely and individually wrapped and easy to use! Would recommend.
Denise C.
Anaheim , CA
I love using these strips! Something about peeling them and looking at the many blackheads if took out. There very affordable and I always go to ulta or Walmart to purchase them.
Hannah B.
Didnt work at alln left lines from the strip all over my nose and i had work so that was inconvenient. Didnt improve my black heads or get rid of any of them. Super disappointed.
Sarah E.
Just used this for the first time. I had doubts because the regular pore strips have never worked well for me. So many blackheads are gone just after the first use and my nose feels really soft. The only downfall is that it does hurt a little bit to pull it off if it dries too much. I'm considering cutting up the nose strips to use in some other areas where I have blackhead problems.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I've used nose strips from every brand I can get my hands on and I feel like these are harsh but also don't pull out enough black heads. They are overpriced and don't do the job.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Hit or miss. They work great for some people, not so much for others. However, it is fun seeing the gunk that comes out of your pores and they aren’t too pricey.
Gigi A.
I love using these. They are quick, easy, and work great. Super sticky and really pull out all the dirt trapped in your pores. Wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. I don't, but after removal, my skin slightly is red and irritated.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?