BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rana K.
fairfax station
This product works well. I can see the results when I take off the strip. Unfortunately it is tough to take off. It also sometimes leaves a black rim on your nose after use.
Ruby O.
stillwater
This product is pretty good it doesn’t get all of the junk out of my nose but I can definitely see a lot. I also love how they are black because you can really see the stuff you got out of your nose. As far as pain goes it doesn’t hurt that bad but here and there it does hurt a little.
Kalei R.
Sheboygan
I used this and they didn’t work at all! I was very disappointed because it like felt like it was ripping out my little hairs but I look at the strip and nothing came out!
kiara a.
this pore strip works great, but i would only recomenduser to only use it once to twice a week as your skin canget dry or irritate, depending on what type of skin you have
Claire O.
I didn’t see any change in my skin or nose acne after using this product overtime. I don’t recommend this company’s nose strips, however they have another quality products.
Kristen E.
I love all bioras products. This one specifically me and my husband used. He's always obsessing with his blackheads so I got it for him from Walmart we both used it and it worked great for us!
clara 🇦.
Miami
It works fairly well but feels as if it is ripping off layer of skin rather than clearing my nose/face of blackheads or other unwanted pores! Not the best but not the worst
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
As always, this product delivers what it promises, the feeling of a black head free nose. Everytime I use these strips, it still amazes me how great it clears my nose of all the gunk. This is always my go to for nose strips!
Sarah H.
Abingdon
The packaging is nice, they are sealed for there feshness. I give these strips 3 stars because it pulls up a good bit but I still see a lot of black heads left on my nose.
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
I am love the Poor strips because it makes my nose feels so soft and takes so many blackheads out and makes my skin look flowing and shiny and radiant I will definitely reproach these poor strips I love them so much. If you see them at Walmart or target definitely purchase them because they are life-changing!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?