BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Grace K.
Rochester, NY
I really like these strips to help deep clean my skin. However, they don’t remove all of my blackheads and they tend to dry out my skin. They are good to use 3x a week but I wouldn’t recommend using them everyday especially if you have dry or combo skin. They clear some blemishes, but not all so don’t think that all your blackheads will disappear!
Jay 💖.
I don't but these a lot,but I've always loved them when I've used them! I'm not 100% sure they help long term,but they always do remove some gunk from nose and they make most of the blackheads I get go away. Mostly,I just enjoy ripping it off and looking at the gunk,it makes me happy. So for that reason,and the fact that it does help,I give these a 9.3/10.
Nadine H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great! As soon as you wet your nose and put the strip on it within 5-10 min the strip has glued onto your nose. The only bad thing about this is it’s price and within a week your nose goes back to its original state. If you want to remove blackheads every once a week id recommend this but if you’re looking for a long term alternative look elsewhere
sidney C.
Point Marion
these strips feel GREAT after you get to pull them off. You can definitely feel all the gunk being pulled away, and you can also see it on the strip when you are finished. Definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Stephanie P.
Westbury, NY
Yes yes yes! This product is amazing. As someone who had a lot of blackheads on my nose I was desperate to find something that worked. I tried this and fell in love. It really cleared up my nose and I just love it! I would definitely recommend this not only because it’s affordable but it does work. I used this once a week and it’s just a lifesaver.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
I️ tired these awhile back and they were nice and worked really well . You saw all of the blackheads and white heads come up . Recommend getting these I️ beilive I️ got them at target.
Kassie B.
West Jordan, UT
I really enjoyed this product. It came in a small box and it had four strips in the box. So I tried the strips and it was an excellent result. They pulled out the gunk in my nose and you could see it on the strip! I recommend using this product if you have lots of black heads and you would like to get rid of them. I would definitely use this again!
Jacqueline S.
Delmar, NY
Absolutely love these, I’m prone to blackheads on my nose and these strips are great at cleaning out my pores. Bonus; they’re really fun to peel off- you can really see all the junk you’re pulling out of your skin.
Clarissa W.
Sandusky
I love Bioré and I use my big box of charcoal pore strips weekly, but I wish they were a little bit stickier. Sometimes I feel like they aren’t taking off all of the blackheads that they could, but all in all it’s a very nice product for getting rid of blackheads and pulling all of the hunk out of your pores from daily wear and tear of your skin.
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I really struggle with black heads around my nose. I could never find a product to really strip the black heads from my nose until I tried this wonderful product. I highly recommend for those stubborn black heads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?