Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really like these strips to help deep clean my skin. However, they don’t remove all of my blackheads and they tend to dry out my skin. They are good to use 3x a week but I wouldn’t recommend using them everyday especially if you have dry or combo skin. They clear some blemishes, but not all so don’t think that all your blackheads will disappear!
I don't but these a lot,but I've always loved them when I've used them! I'm not 100% sure they help long term,but they always do remove some gunk from nose and they make most of the blackheads I get go away. Mostly,I just enjoy ripping it off and looking at the gunk,it makes me happy. So for that reason,and the fact that it does help,I give these a 9.3/10.
Great! As soon as you wet your nose and put the strip on it within 5-10 min the strip has glued onto your nose. The only bad thing about this is it’s price and within a week your nose goes back to its original state. If you want to remove blackheads every once a week id recommend this but if you’re looking for a long term alternative look elsewhere
these strips feel GREAT after you get to pull them off. You can definitely feel all the gunk being pulled away, and you can also see it on the strip when you are finished. Definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Yes yes yes! This product is amazing. As someone who had a lot of blackheads on my nose I was desperate to find something that worked. I tried this and fell in love. It really cleared up my nose and I just love it! I would definitely recommend this not only because it’s affordable but it does work. I used this once a week and it’s just a lifesaver.
I️ tired these awhile back and they were nice and worked really well . You saw all of the blackheads and white heads come up . Recommend getting these I️ beilive I️ got them at target.
I really enjoyed this product. It came in a small box and it had four strips in the box. So I tried the strips and it was an excellent result. They pulled out the gunk in my nose and you could see it on the strip! I recommend using this product if you have lots of black heads and you would like to get rid of them. I would definitely use this again!
Absolutely love these, I’m prone to blackheads on my nose and these strips are great at cleaning out my pores. Bonus; they’re really fun to peel off- you can really see all the junk you’re pulling out of your skin.
I love Bioré and I use my big box of charcoal pore strips weekly, but I wish they were a little bit stickier. Sometimes I feel like they aren’t taking off all of the blackheads that they could, but all in all it’s a very nice product for getting rid of blackheads and pulling all of the hunk out of your pores from daily wear and tear of your skin.
I really struggle with black heads around my nose. I could never find a product to really strip the black heads from my nose until I tried this wonderful product. I highly recommend for those stubborn black heads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos