BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I love these! I've always loved the brand, and incorporating charcoal ...which is trending now, definitely improved it.
Easy to apply...a bit ouchy to remove (lol) but does the job
Tisha K.
These work better than the original ones. I still wish they worked better. I can see the gross stuff once pulled off but can't tell much of a difference on my face.
Gracie P.
Bowling Green
I really liked using these strips! I felt like they got rid of my blackheads quickly, which was what I wanted to use them for! I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!
Marcella B.
These are bomb. I have very large pores on my nose. Clogged pores! When I pulled this strip off my nose I was blown away! SO much came out! I'm going to use these A LOT, along with a good cleansing routine to get rid of these clogged pores.
My sister tried these with me but her results weren't good because her nose is so clear she didn't like these but I wanted to remind everyone if you don't have the problem you won't see the results!
Darnell Z.
I have major black heads on my nose and I used and I after I removed the nose strip you could see little white heads which was very interesting to look at but I feel it only took off the smaller ones and not the major black heads I can see
Cindy B.
Dunkirk
While applying to a clean damp area full of blackheads. This product gets bubbly while drying pulling majority of the blackheads out. So when it feels stiff enough you pull the strip off and my first time felt like a breathe of fresh air through my pores. There was def signs of progress and only use once a week 👌🏼👌🏼
Natalie D.
Los Angeles, CA
The first time I ever used these, I was so surprised on how good these were. It took off so many blackheads and I use it weekly now. Though it does hurt, its worth it !
Leila Z.
I tried this product based off of a review from a friend. She has an oily face and said after using these, her face is not as oily throughout the day.
I'm honestly disappointed after trying these. I've heard good things about using Charcoal...maybe this just isn't the right product. It went on easily and contoured to my face nicely. Once it was on, I was comfortable! I forgot it was there. My nose started to feel cleaner when I left it on. I took it off and I could see the oil on the strip. It may have taken out a few blackheads, but most of them were left on my face. If you want this for oil, I'd say you should try it and see how it works for you. For anything else (blackheads, etc), try another product.
Alexandra J.
Bronx
Its amazing how the pore strips get out all of the white heads out! You can clearly see it’s doing its job. I got it at Walgreens so it’s very accessible and cheap! If leaves your skin a bit dry but don’t over do it and you’ll be just fine!
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I've used nose strips from every brand I can get my hands on and I feel like these are harsh but also don't pull out enough black heads. They are overpriced and don't do the job.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?