BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katie I.
Don't do their job. It pulls my blackheads out but not all the way, so my nose is left more bumpy than before. Also, strips like these pull on your pores & are very bad for your skin.
Maliyah M.
Buena Park
it took most of my blackheads out but not all , which i can’t be mad because it wasn’t meant to take everything out . & also at the end it made my nose so soft also so that was a plus
Rachel E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Grabs some black heads and removes them easily, if peeling things off tend to hurt you do not use this product, it will absolutely pull some but it is effective.
Natasha P.
I wanted these to work so much!!!! Not that they totally suck, but i use them on my teenage boys and they don't take everything out... I can still see blackheads after I remove these
Stephanie L.
 The Bioré deep cleansing pore strips I got were from cvs. It was kinda expensive because I only got 6 for 9 dollars. Well all pore strips hurt when you take them off but it wasnt as harsh as some I bought previously. The packaging was nice.
Nicole B.
Last time I used one of these was well over 10 years ago. I never bought them again because they did not work. I came across a sample of this inside a magazine and thought I'd give it a try ... What would I have to lose (pssh, blackheads hopefully).

AMAZING! I sure did lose those black heads. I added it to my CVS shopping list to grab next time I went out. I didn't realize how dirty my nose was because you couldn't really see. But once I used these my nose felt lighter and brighter. I recommend these!

Side note: it did hurt when I pulled it off the first time I used it. I'm more than sure it was because half of my nose a.k.a. all the silent blackheads and clog pores cleared up. So if your nose is a bit clogged, prepare for the pull but it's very worth it.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I recently received a sample of the product, I followed the instructions on the use of the product. And it works very well, I have used the regular bioré pore strips and it didn't really see results. But with the charcoal strip I saw real results. My nose was Clear of blackheads and it felt very clean. A must buy plus to clearly see all the little black heads on the pore strip was pretty cool.
Melanie R.
huntington park
THESE ARE MY HOLY GRAILS I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THEM THEY WORK WONDERS Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal CleanserBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
Oh man I love these they take alllllllllll your black heads out no it is not pricey I bought it at Walmart it is very affordable and it was very easy to open no trouble and all around it is just great over all
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I have used the original Biore strips for years and they have worked great for me. Well my daughter suggested that I try the Charcoal strips and I did! Wow, I was shocked. I feel that they worked alittle better BUT the biggest thing I noticed was that I don't have to use the Charcoal Strips as often as I did the original. So, I am in love with these. I don't like the price though, Pretty much $1.00 a strip but still. I wish they were cheaper. I did have a $1.00 off coupon so I was happy about that.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?