Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these strips! Follow the directions and then after you use them you’ll be able to tell the difference and see the black heads that it has stripped from your nose.
It made my nose look amazing, it Didn’t hurt to take off and didn’t cause any problems on my skin which is sensitive to most products, I just bought my 3rd box and use them all the time now
These pore strips are amazing! I get mine at Ulta in the value pack, which is 10 strips for about 15 dollars. I do one every four days or so and there's been a serious reduction in all the gunk in my nose pores. These are especially great for me because I've been incorporating more face makeup into my routine, and there's nothing like washing off all those layers of foundation and powder, and then getting a really deep clean with these pore strips. The only thing I wish is that these also came in a longer size (they're the size of a normal pore strip) so that it could reach all the large pores on my cheeks. But that's just a personal issue so I still give it 5/5 stars.
I really like these. I’ve tried the black peel off mask before and they do nothing for me but these I find take out the most rather than the regular nose strips.
I really enjoyed this product. I was skeptical at first because a friend told me that she tried it and it didn't work for her, but it worked for me. I will definitely be using this product again in the future.
This was decent to us but didn’t always feel like it removed the blackheads. I use the product in frequently because I would rather just use a full mask instead of the nose strips.
I have used this product for years! Love it! It's very affordable, and super convenient! They sell the face strips, and most of their products in almost every store! The packing of the strips are nice because you can tell that they are sanitary!
This product works so good when you use it consistently! When paired with the other products in the line you can tell an even bigger difference in your pores and amount of breakouts
They are nice but I still had a few blackheads in my nose after I removed them. They were a little hard to apply. For some reason mine didn’t dry very well. I’m a repeated customer
These strips are the best thing ever. I use it once a month to remove my blackheads around my nose and to unclog my pores. It’s amazing and you can find it at your local drug store.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos