BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Megan P.
I love these strips! Follow the directions and then after you use them you’ll be able to tell the difference and see the black heads that it has stripped from your nose.
Kayla J.
It made my nose look amazing, it Didn’t hurt to take off and didn’t cause any problems on my skin which is sensitive to most products,  I just bought my 3rd box and use them all the time now
Sarah L.
These pore strips are amazing! I get mine at Ulta in the value pack, which is 10 strips for about 15 dollars. I do one every four days or so and there's been a serious reduction in all the gunk in my nose pores. These are especially great for me because I've been incorporating more face makeup into my routine, and there's nothing like washing off all those layers of foundation and powder, and then getting a really deep clean with these pore strips. The only thing I wish is that these also came in a longer size (they're the size of a normal pore strip) so that it could reach all the large pores on my cheeks. But that's just a personal issue so I still give it 5/5 stars.
Gabby Y.
Peekskill, NY
I really like these. I’ve tried the black peel off mask before and they do nothing for me but these I find take out the most rather than the regular nose strips.
Anyssa R.
I really enjoyed this product. I was skeptical at first because a friend told me that she tried it and it didn't work for her, but it worked for me. I will definitely be using this product again in the future.
Samantha W.
This was decent to us but didn’t always feel like it removed the blackheads. I use the product in frequently because I would rather just use a full mask instead of the nose strips.
Samantha F.
Pine Grove, PA
I have used this product for years! Love it! It's very affordable, and super convenient! They sell the face strips, and most of their products in almost every store! The packing of the strips are nice because you can tell that they are sanitary!
Mykayla M.
Plainfield
This product works so good when you use it consistently! When paired with the other products in the line you can tell an even bigger difference in your pores and amount of breakouts
Georgina C.
They are nice but I still had a few blackheads in my nose after I removed them. They were a little hard to apply. For some reason mine didn’t dry very well. I’m a repeated customer
Jonissa R.
Lindenwold, NJ
These strips are the best thing ever. I use it once a month to remove my blackheads around my nose and to unclog my pores. It’s amazing and you can find it at your local drug store.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?