BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicole B.
Last time I used one of these was well over 10 years ago. I never bought them again because they did not work. I came across a sample of this inside a magazine and thought I'd give it a try ... What would I have to lose (pssh, blackheads hopefully).

AMAZING! I sure did lose those black heads. I added it to my CVS shopping list to grab next time I went out. I didn't realize how dirty my nose was because you couldn't really see. But once I used these my nose felt lighter and brighter. I recommend these!

Side note: it did hurt when I pulled it off the first time I used it. I'm more than sure it was because half of my nose a.k.a. all the silent blackheads and clog pores cleared up. So if your nose is a bit clogged, prepare for the pull but it's very worth it.
Jeanette A.
I love this!! I use one about once a week. I find that it does a great job on removing all of the dirt. It's simple yet effective, works a lot better than most of the other strips.
Jonissa R.
Lindenwold, NJ
These strips are the best thing ever. I use it once a month to remove my blackheads around my nose and to unclog my pores. It’s amazing and you can find it at your local drug store.
Lauren H.
Classic and a favorite of many. I've been doing research on pore strips and how they might not be as beneficial as we hoped but they're still a fun way to mixup a skin care routine
Kurrine E.
Utica, NY
I love this product! I use it bi-weekly. I run out of them so fast, it's so incredible. If you use it with a little bit of baking soda your blackheads will just rip right out. One of my holy grails. Good job!
Katrina C.
Me and my daughter use the charcoal strips weekly and see an amazing difference in the blackheads and pore sizes on our noses. I do recommend these for purpose and ease of product.
Niani J.
Battle Creek
Love this charcoal strip it does magic to the skin into my nose it's a May zing very gentle on the nose it's a good value not too pricey and it does meet my expectations I recommend it
Lola A.
I literally love this product, I normally use in the morning before cleansing and moisturizing and what not. You can really tell a difference after using it. It leaves my nose smooth and clear and I honestly swear by this product.
Anyssa R.
I really enjoyed this product. I was skeptical at first because a friend told me that she tried it and it didn't work for her, but it worked for me. I will definitely be using this product again in the future.
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
Oh man I love these they take alllllllllll your black heads out no it is not pricey I bought it at Walmart it is very affordable and it was very easy to open no trouble and all around it is just great over all
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?