BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I love using hear after I’ve showered or exfoliated! It gets everything out of your pores and it’ll get those hairs too! I’ve never been let down by this product.
Keira C.
They removed most sea bum/Whitehead but the stubborn Whitehead’s or blackheads just wouldnt come out. The strips are good for light duty but not heavy duty things.
Leslie C.
Detroit
helps remove black heads! I noticed a difference after the first use. My pores didn't look so dark and big after just one use. I Will keep purchasing this product
Cala C.
Cleveland, TN
I️ Love pore strips! I️ have problems with blackheads on my nose, and these work decently to get rid of my problems. Wish they pulled a little bit more out though
Amaryllis M.
Trujillo Alto
AMAZING at removing black heads on the nose . Don’t overuse can dry out skin , a little painful when removing but if you have clogged pores this is the way to go !
Danna C.
Savannah , GA
I use these strips sparingly because there are only so many in a box (I think around 6? but I could be wrong). When I do use them, they are good at pulling dirt and buildup out of my pores on the top and sides of my nose, but sometimes it can be difficult to get it out of the creases of my nostrils which is where a lot of my build up is.

It's very satisfying pulling these strips off your skin and seeing proof that it's cleaning your pores. You have to wash any black residue from your nose afterwards and I would suggest putting on moisturizer because the charcoal can be drying.

Overall, this is an effective product that works for blackheads on your nose.
Florrr L.
It removed most of my blackheads. I thought it would remove more. I would recommend it but don't think it's a miracle worker. Perhaps after a couple of uses.
member-7d695
I feel like these strips made a really big difference, especially if you use them regularly. They are easy to use & not irritating on skin. Effective for the price & made my areas of blackheads look & feel better.
nicole r.
stafford
Helped with blackheads a lot, no need to worry about bumpy spots in your nose, Bought it at Walgreens local drug store. Should give it a try, it’s worth it !!!!!!
Taylor S.
Thomasville
My fiancé and I use these together. They’re a must have in our house. I’ve tried the off brand and they do work but not as efficiently. These take out a lot more.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?