BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melanie R.
huntington park
THESE ARE MY HOLY GRAILS I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THEM THEY WORK WONDERS Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal CleanserBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
Oh man I love these they take alllllllllll your black heads out no it is not pricey I bought it at Walmart it is very affordable and it was very easy to open no trouble and all around it is just great over all
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I have used the original Biore strips for years and they have worked great for me. Well my daughter suggested that I try the Charcoal strips and I did! Wow, I was shocked. I feel that they worked alittle better BUT the biggest thing I noticed was that I don't have to use the Charcoal Strips as often as I did the original. So, I am in love with these. I don't like the price though, Pretty much $1.00 a strip but still. I wish they were cheaper. I did have a $1.00 off coupon so I was happy about that.
Lola A.
I literally love this product, I normally use in the morning before cleansing and moisturizing and what not. You can really tell a difference after using it. It leaves my nose smooth and clear and I honestly swear by this product.
Hydiah M.
Elizabethtown, NC
I wish it picked up more but for my skin type it was fine I guess. They do the job. Walmart sells them and I've bout them maybe four times cause I still like them for what they do.
Kurrine E.
Utica, NY
I love this product! I use it bi-weekly. I run out of them so fast, it's so incredible. If you use it with a little bit of baking soda your blackheads will just rip right out. One of my holy grails. Good job!
Lauren H.
Classic and a favorite of many. I've been doing research on pore strips and how they might not be as beneficial as we hoped but they're still a fun way to mixup a skin care routine
Nik S.
This got rid of the gunk from my nose it just 10 minutes this is my first time using this and let me tell you it's amazing, it's nicely packaged and I was not disappointed at all!!
These strips are amazing for removing any kind acne in my nose. These pore strips remove blackheads, white heads and oil off my nose without leaving redness or irritation. I have bought at least 4 packs of these strips and they are just amazing!
Stephanie L.
 The Bioré deep cleansing pore strips I got were from cvs. It was kinda expensive because I only got 6 for 9 dollars. Well all pore strips hurt when you take them off but it wasnt as harsh as some I bought previously. The packaging was nice.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?