Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Oh man I love these they take alllllllllll your black heads out no it is not pricey I bought it at Walmart it is very affordable and it was very easy to open no trouble and all around it is just great over all
I have used the original Biore strips for years and they have worked great for me. Well my daughter suggested that I try the Charcoal strips and I did! Wow, I was shocked. I feel that they worked alittle better BUT the biggest thing I noticed was that I don't have to use the Charcoal Strips as often as I did the original. So, I am in love with these. I don't like the price though, Pretty much $1.00 a strip but still. I wish they were cheaper. I did have a $1.00 off coupon so I was happy about that.
I literally love this product, I normally use in the morning before cleansing and moisturizing and what not. You can really tell a difference after using it. It leaves my nose smooth and clear and I honestly swear by this product.
I wish it picked up more but for my skin type it was fine I guess. They do the job. Walmart sells them and I've bout them maybe four times cause I still like them for what they do.
I love this product! I use it bi-weekly. I run out of them so fast, it's so incredible. If you use it with a little bit of baking soda your blackheads will just rip right out. One of my holy grails. Good job!
Classic and a favorite of many. I've been doing research on pore strips and how they might not be as beneficial as we hoped but they're still a fun way to mixup a skin care routine
This got rid of the gunk from my nose it just 10 minutes this is my first time using this and let me tell you it's amazing, it's nicely packaged and I was not disappointed at all!!
These strips are amazing for removing any kind acne in my nose. These pore strips remove blackheads, white heads and oil off my nose without leaving redness or irritation. I have bought at least 4 packs of these strips and they are just amazing!
The Bioré deep cleansing pore strips I got were from cvs. It was kinda expensive because I only got 6 for 9 dollars. Well all pore strips hurt when you take them off but it wasnt as harsh as some I bought previously. The packaging was nice.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos