BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
this product does not really remove blackheads and whiteheads that well........but it does a good job of pulling out baby hairs. as someone with lots of black heads i thought it would work well but it didnt
Leila Z.
I tried this product based off of a review from a friend. She has an oily face and said after using these, her face is not as oily throughout the day.
I'm honestly disappointed after trying these. I've heard good things about using Charcoal...maybe this just isn't the right product. It went on easily and contoured to my face nicely. Once it was on, I was comfortable! I forgot it was there. My nose started to feel cleaner when I left it on. I took it off and I could see the oil on the strip. It may have taken out a few blackheads, but most of them were left on my face. If you want this for oil, I'd say you should try it and see how it works for you. For anything else (blackheads, etc), try another product.
Gigi A.
I love using these. They are quick, easy, and work great. Super sticky and really pull out all the dirt trapped in your pores. Wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. I don't, but after removal, my skin slightly is red and irritated.
Taylor B.
I've always had problems with blackheads on my nose and these seem to help with the issue. It's not a perfect solution though, it never gets rid of them all but no product is perfect. Definitely recommend.
Hannah W.
Love this product! I have very bad blackheads on my nose and this gets rid of them Immediately! I use this product all of the time. I purchased this at Walmart. each strip is nicely and individually wrapped and easy to use! Would recommend.
Denise C.
Anaheim , CA
I love using these strips! Something about peeling them and looking at the many blackheads if took out. There very affordable and I always go to ulta or Walmart to purchase them.
Hannah B.
Didnt work at alln left lines from the strip all over my nose and i had work so that was inconvenient. Didnt improve my black heads or get rid of any of them. Super disappointed.
Sarah E.
Just used this for the first time. I had doubts because the regular pore strips have never worked well for me. So many blackheads are gone just after the first use and my nose feels really soft. The only downfall is that it does hurt a little bit to pull it off if it dries too much. I'm considering cutting up the nose strips to use in some other areas where I have blackhead problems.
Esmeralda V.
Bakersfield , CA
By far the best I have tried! They are a bit painful when taking them off your nose but that's because t hey completely clear your nose from any blackheads! Definitely recommend
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Hit or miss. They work great for some people, not so much for others. However, it is fun seeing the gunk that comes out of your pores and they aren’t too pricey.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?