BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Valentina T.
Roma-Los Saenz
I love biore but I feel that maybe this product wasn't just right for my skin. I think maybe this would help anyone with an oily face and less blackheads than me.
Jessie W.
Farmington, MO
I love these!! It hardens on my nose and when I peel it off, I see the proof!! Works like a charm. Definitely does what it says its going to do. I would buy again.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Did not work for me, barely adhered to my nose and left patches of charcoal on my nose. Did not lift any blackheads like I was expecting. I would not buy it again.
Emily S.
This is the best nose strip I have tried. It gets all my blackheads. Biore should have a charcoal peel off mask I'm pretty sure that would be great product as well
Emily M.
Dallas
Didn’t remove a lot of my bigger blackheads. It removed some but not the big ones. I let it dry for the time it said to keep it on but still left some of the adhesive on my nose. It is the best pore strip I’ve tried though
Jessica M.
Absolutely love these! They definitely take out almost every little blackhead I've had on my nose. I absolutely love how clean my nose truly feels after I've used it. Highlu recommend.
Alex S.
It's definitely an amazing product and does great things, but it's so hard to take off. Maybe because you're literally yanking out all the dirt out of your skin, but it's none the less
Ashley-Nicole A.
I used these twice a week for a while and my nose stayed clear for the longest time. If my pores were ever super clogged, using these once showed huge improvement
Kaitlyn R.
Jersey city, NJ
I keep these on hand for when I have clogged pores. It works well to remove blackheads and get built up dirt out. I use these once every few weeks because they can be drying to the nose. Does what it says it does!
Emily N.
Does the job well, but not thoroughly. Doesn’t exactly sit well on the nose as well but it gives a nice rip that leaves a clean feeling. Just be sure to cleanse before and after use.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?