Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love biore but I feel that maybe this product wasn't just right for my skin. I think maybe this would help anyone with an oily face and less blackheads than me.
I love these!! It hardens on my nose and when I peel it off, I see the proof!! Works like a charm. Definitely does what it says its going to do. I would buy again.
Did not work for me, barely adhered to my nose and left patches of charcoal on my nose. Did not lift any blackheads like I was expecting. I would not buy it again.
This is the best nose strip I have tried. It gets all my blackheads. Biore should have a charcoal peel off mask I'm pretty sure that would be great product as well
Didn’t remove a lot of my bigger blackheads. It removed some but not the big ones. I let it dry for the time it said to keep it on but still left some of the adhesive on my nose. It is the best pore strip I’ve tried though
Absolutely love these! They definitely take out almost every little blackhead I've had on my nose. I absolutely love how clean my nose truly feels after I've used it. Highlu recommend.
It's definitely an amazing product and does great things, but it's so hard to take off. Maybe because you're literally yanking out all the dirt out of your skin, but it's none the less
I used these twice a week for a while and my nose stayed clear for the longest time. If my pores were ever super clogged, using these once showed huge improvement
I keep these on hand for when I have clogged pores. It works well to remove blackheads and get built up dirt out. I use these once every few weeks because they can be drying to the nose. Does what it says it does!
Does the job well, but not thoroughly. Doesn’t exactly sit well on the nose as well but it gives a nice rip that leaves a clean feeling. Just be sure to cleanse before and after use.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos