Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I found that these strips worked better for me then the regular ones. The packaging was great as always and the price was not much, $10 at most. I don’t think there is any improvements i could think of. Great product!!
I would buy it again. I bought this product as a part of a birthday basket for my 15 ear old daughter who is plagued by black heads on her nose and chin. We put it on and about 10-15 min later pulled it off and about 85% of the blackheads came with it. The only ones that were left were the extremely small ones that you can hardly see anyway. The packaging is cool and it does work some better than the original. My daughter does homemade biore with elmers glue and charcoal caps and this works waaay better than that lol
This charcoal strip leave my skin soft and picks up all the white and black heads. It does hurt a little on the nose but if you're used to pain it'll be easy to you.
Love love love these. My favorite face product. It leaves my nose feeling so soft and refreshed. It clears the black heads better than any other strips I have tried.
This is a great, effective product , but I don't really see much of a difference between the regular pore strips and the charcoal. They are both great though and work very well !
Lifted black heads around my nose. I just wish the strip was a bit longer but overall it worked great!! I was happy with how they worked, I'll be buying these again.
No a super huge fan, I wish it would have worked a little better for me, I just don't think it got out enough of my black heads to make it worth it like in the ads.
I love this for cleaning out any blackheads. It is truly amazing to see small blackheads when you rip this off your nose lol. The only thing is to make sure it is completely dry on your nose before you take it off or you will not get the blackheads out.
I believe that a product really helped clean those really hard to reach pores. My nose also gets extremely oily so it was great with making it feel less oily.
These pore cleaner help remove dirt in the poors. Its really easy to use. But it does leave a residue that is easily washed. Doesnt have a strong smell compared to other brands. My skin is very sensitive so its not too harsh on my skin. Will try again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos