BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
n i.
I found that these strips worked better for me then the regular ones. The packaging was great as always and the price was not much, $10 at most. I don’t think there is any improvements i could think of. Great product!!
Susan P.
Fort Worth, TX
I would buy it again. I bought this product as a part of a birthday basket for my 15 ear old daughter who is plagued by black heads on her nose and chin. We put it on and about 10-15 min later pulled it off and about 85% of the blackheads came with it. The only ones that were left were the extremely small ones that you can hardly see anyway. The packaging is cool and it does work some better than the original. My daughter does homemade biore with elmers glue and charcoal caps and this works waaay better than that lol
Idaesha W.
Durham, NC
This charcoal strip leave my skin soft and picks up all the white and black heads. It does hurt a little on the nose but if you're used to pain it'll be easy to you.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love love love these. My favorite face product. It leaves my nose feeling so soft and refreshed. It clears the black heads better than any other strips I have tried.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great, effective product , but I don't really see much of a difference between the regular pore strips and the charcoal. They are both great though and work very well !
Nikolee A.
Houston
Lifted black heads around my nose. I just wish the strip was a bit longer but overall it worked great!! I was happy with how they worked, I'll be buying these again.
Destiny H.
Virginia Beach
No a super huge fan, I wish it would have worked a little better for me, I just don't think it got out enough of my black heads to make it worth it like in the ads.
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this for cleaning out any blackheads. It is truly amazing to see small blackheads when you rip this off your nose lol. The only thing is to make sure it is completely dry on your nose before you take it off or you will not get the blackheads out.
Sierra M.
I believe that a product really helped clean those really hard to reach pores. My nose also gets extremely oily so it was great with making it feel less oily.
mary n.
Orange, CA
These pore cleaner help remove dirt in the poors. Its really easy to use. But it does leave a residue that is easily washed. Doesnt have a strong smell compared to other brands. My skin is very sensitive so its not too harsh on my skin. Will try again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?