Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is my first time using blackhead strips so I don't have much to compare it to. It gets the job done for the most part, I would say, but it is a little bit painful peeling it off
Don't do their job. It pulls my blackheads out but not all the way, so my nose is left more bumpy than before. Also, strips like these pull on your pores & are very bad for your skin.
The pore strips work really great. I think the charcoal is pretty effective in helping draw out any gunk and oil built up in your pores . I also love that because the strips are black , I can see everything it’s pulled out , so i can see it worked !
WORKS WONDERS! This product is amazing, I use it all the time. Not that pricey, I would say personally for something that is going to get the job done amazingly.
Pulls do much gunk out of your face and it is amazing, I use them often and always buy them when I got to the store I recommend this to everyone I know even guys
These are my go to when my pores feel like they neex cleaned although I am crazy about my skin care I can never seem to get my pores as clean as I do with these.
I was disappointed with these strips. I was hoping it would pull out my blackheads on my nose but instead it just kind of pulled out my peach fuzz. I probably will not buy this again.
I used this product for a while and really enjoyed it. It easy to use and quick. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking. The charcoal ones are the best!
These strips are the bomb. I have a hard time getting my blackheads out any other way. One thing that I do before using these is to steam my face for a minute or two with a warm damp washcloth, it helps open up the pores and makes a huge difference.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos