BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Victoria G.
Brownsville, TX
These are more expensive than their original ones. To me, they work just the same so I'm not sure if I would repurchase these just because of the "charcoal" properties
Bria G.
New Concord , OH
I've tried using cheaper pore strips but always end up coming back to this brand! It's such a quick and easy way of getting rid of those pesky blackheads. It's leaves my nose a little red for a little bit but that's expected!
Michelle E.
Abbeville
For me these haven't really made any difference between the regular kind and the charcoal. I always have the same outcome the nose strip comes off clean and I blackheads stay in my face.
Jana P.
So I was expecting a lot out of this product after all the videos I had seen on YouTube, and while it didn't completely disappoint, it wasn't everything I thought it would be either. The strips did a decent job at removing all the gunk from my pores, but it all honesty, I don't think it removed as much as I would have liked. I didn't feel as clean as I have with other pore strips in the past. My only major complaint is that the pore strip was a little too dry/stiff on my face, but I believe that is just a personal thing. Overall, it's a good product for the price, but if you're willing to spend a little bit more, there is probably a few different options that could work a lot better,
Peighton D.
Vergennes, VT
This product is pretty good. But sometimes doesn't get all the "gunk" out of your pores. This product mixed with some other skin care products works wonders though!
Destiny H.
Virginia Beach
No a super huge fan, I wish it would have worked a little better for me, I just don't think it got out enough of my black heads to make it worth it like in the ads.
leidy a.
Piensa que es súper bueno,es genial ayuda mucho a esos molestos puntos negros los elimina profundamente estoy encantada en realidad funciona lo recomiendo muchisimo
Janelle D.
Gotta love this for all this blackheads and whiteheads that build up around my nose... I use this whenever I've wore a nice amount of makeup that week and/if I've done a lot of sweating.
Nikky Y.
Bronx, NY
I have used it over and over its very good its not pricey at all, but i have been doing my own mask with charcoal caps and non toxic glue and it really do the job !
Alex H.
I continue to buy and use these strips although I've never gotten great results with the new ones. The kind I bought in the early 2000's worked awesome... these just don't stick as well
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?