Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are more expensive than their original ones. To me, they work just the same so I'm not sure if I would repurchase these just because of the "charcoal" properties
I've tried using cheaper pore strips but always end up coming back to this brand! It's such a quick and easy way of getting rid of those pesky blackheads. It's leaves my nose a little red for a little bit but that's expected!
For me these haven't really made any difference between the regular kind and the charcoal. I always have the same outcome the nose strip comes off clean and I blackheads stay in my face.
So I was expecting a lot out of this product after all the videos I had seen on YouTube, and while it didn't completely disappoint, it wasn't everything I thought it would be either. The strips did a decent job at removing all the gunk from my pores, but it all honesty, I don't think it removed as much as I would have liked. I didn't feel as clean as I have with other pore strips in the past. My only major complaint is that the pore strip was a little too dry/stiff on my face, but I believe that is just a personal thing. Overall, it's a good product for the price, but if you're willing to spend a little bit more, there is probably a few different options that could work a lot better,
This product is pretty good. But sometimes doesn't get all the "gunk" out of your pores. This product mixed with some other skin care products works wonders though!
No a super huge fan, I wish it would have worked a little better for me, I just don't think it got out enough of my black heads to make it worth it like in the ads.
Piensa que es súper bueno,es genial ayuda mucho a esos molestos puntos negros los elimina profundamente estoy encantada en realidad funciona lo recomiendo muchisimo
Gotta love this for all this blackheads and whiteheads that build up around my nose... I use this whenever I've wore a nice amount of makeup that week and/if I've done a lot of sweating.
I have used it over and over its very good its not pricey at all, but i have been doing my own mask with charcoal caps and non toxic glue and it really do the job !
I continue to buy and use these strips although I've never gotten great results with the new ones. The kind I bought in the early 2000's worked awesome... these just don't stick as well
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos