Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This charcoal strip leave my skin soft and picks up all the white and black heads. It does hurt a little on the nose but if you're used to pain it'll be easy to you.
I worked amazingly. My husband and I both put them on and it was crazy to pull them off and watch all the stuff come off with them. For sure buy and continue to buy.
I found that these strips worked better for me then the regular ones. The packaging was great as always and the price was not much, $10 at most. I don’t think there is any improvements i could think of. Great product!!
This morning I tried out a sample I had of the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips & I was surprised that even though it didn't take a lot of stuff off my nose it did leave it feeling smooth, silky with a little bit of shine. I only needed to leave it on for 10 minutes, but in those 10 minutes it did it job. Even as I was pulling the strip off I could feel my pores opening up a little more. Very much recommend.
This is a great, effective product , but I don't really see much of a difference between the regular pore strips and the charcoal. They are both great though and work very well !
I would buy it again. I bought this product as a part of a birthday basket for my 15 ear old daughter who is plagued by black heads on her nose and chin. We put it on and about 10-15 min later pulled it off and about 85% of the blackheads came with it. The only ones that were left were the extremely small ones that you can hardly see anyway. The packaging is cool and it does work some better than the original. My daughter does homemade biore with elmers glue and charcoal caps and this works waaay better than that lol
These are good nose strips but I don't really recomend them. There are so many better masks for deep cleansing. But it's not bad and it's not expensive so I like it.
Love this product got it at Walmart price was right when I used it was so surprised to see all the gross stuff it got out this product will be one I bye all the time
I don't think these are as effective as some peel off masks but you definitely get what you pay for, it is effective but doesn't pull off everything. I am 70% pore free on my nose, depending on how many pores you have it may or may not be worth it for you.
Great pores strips, you can physically see the black heads on the strip. A little painful to pull off, decent price but still gets the job done. Not as effective after first use. Might not buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos