BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I use this product about once a week and honestly it's amazing. It's very cheap it cleared a lot of my black heads and white heads. I had no bad reaction to it. I am always repurchasing it.
Heather T.
linn creek, MO
Wish there were more products like this. Biore is the only ones I have seen use this form of product. Pulls the black heads right out leaving my skin freash and clean
Linda R.
Indianapolis, IN
I think this is overhyped tbh it's good and all but it really isn't all that great. And it doesn't really make a difference tbh idk I use it before makeup n that's it
Tiffany C.
These strips are LIFE. I LOVE them and use them on a weekly basis and can tell a difference. Plus it's cool to see on the strip it coming out. I purchased at Walmart.
Rylee S.
They kind of work  because I can see some of my blackheads. But they hurt really bad the first time I tried  them it hurt really really bad and nothing happened. But the second time it worked and I could see my black heads
Karissa W.
Vancouver, WA
Definitely like this brand much better than the one I got from Amazon. It didn't hurt as much and it got more of the black heads out than the previous brand I bought.
Nena K.
Lynn
It really unclogged the pores in my nose!!! My mom used it too. Also the packaging was clean and useful. Very easy to use and simple. I bought it from a Sephora in Boston. It was effective for people who really need it.
Lexie F.
Good to use when you're seeing a bunch of little blackheads on your face. Not too painful to peel off but does leave some black residue around the edges of your nose.
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
These work so well. I have a drawer under my sink dedicated to biore nose strips. They price is perfect for how often I purchase these. Use it about 2-3 times a week.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
This are your regular pore strips but with the detox qualities of charcoal. These are kind of hit or miss for me and they leave behind a black residue, but it easily rinses away with water.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?