Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use this product about once a week and honestly it's amazing. It's very cheap it cleared a lot of my black heads and white heads. I had no bad reaction to it. I am always repurchasing it.
Wish there were more products like this. Biore is the only ones I have seen use this form of product. Pulls the black heads right out leaving my skin freash and clean
I think this is overhyped tbh it's good and all but it really isn't all that great. And it doesn't really make a difference tbh idk I use it before makeup n that's it
These strips are LIFE. I LOVE them and use them on a weekly basis and can tell a difference. Plus it's cool to see on the strip it coming out. I purchased at Walmart.
They kind of work because I can see some of my blackheads. But they hurt really bad the first time I tried them it hurt really really bad and nothing happened. But the second time it worked and I could see my black heads
Definitely like this brand much better than the one I got from Amazon. It didn't hurt as much and it got more of the black heads out than the previous brand I bought.
It really unclogged the pores in my nose!!! My mom used it too. Also the packaging was clean and useful. Very easy to use and simple. I bought it from a Sephora in Boston. It was effective for people who really need it.
Good to use when you're seeing a bunch of little blackheads on your face. Not too painful to peel off but does leave some black residue around the edges of your nose.
These work so well. I have a drawer under my sink dedicated to biore nose strips. They price is perfect for how often I purchase these. Use it about 2-3 times a week.
This are your regular pore strips but with the detox qualities of charcoal. These are kind of hit or miss for me and they leave behind a black residue, but it easily rinses away with water.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos