BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara R.
Stoneham , MA
My boyfriend and I usually use these together. They are pretty effective in removing blackheads, but sometimes a few get left behind. I also liked the packaging of it; the instructions were also easy to follow. The only thing that they could improve upon would be maybe adjusting the shape of the strip because sometimes it does not remove all blackheads due to the shape.
Jazmin P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I purchased this thinking it would do wonders but irritated my skin Pretty cheap good value would not purchase for me but my sister was digging it I guess it just depends on the skin
Kiaralys N.
Alachua, FL
It leaves my nose feeling so smooth since I always get a lot of black heads there. At first I didn’t believe that it would work and I was surprised with the outcome. Now it’s my go to product
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
I have been using the sense they first came out and they are legit the OG gangster of removing the junk on your nose.

Yup it hurt sometimes - but if you nose needs off the junk...
but if you want your nose to look perfect poreless and be black head free ...

Biore are simply the originators of the nose strip game nobody can beat them hands down there a beauty staple and they will be for years to comeY
KatyMUA N.
Grand Rapids
This is a good product. The only thing I feel is a downfall is that it doesn’t remove everything from your pores. Also it leaves a black residue on your nose. It’s fairly easy to remove but a little inconvenient. The packaging is very nice for traveling though!
Yamilex R.
661 N laurel St Hazleton
The only Pore Strips I Just Its This One ... After Cleaning My nose with with the Acne Scrub From Biore I Apply this and leave it for 5-8 Min And Its Amaze me how everything comes out !💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
Tytianna' W.
I was scared to try this at first because im like ughhh its going to hurt so bad. But when I put it on i had to damp my nose and press it down. it begin to get hard after about 15 minutes. I knew it was time to take it off and i started and of course my eyes watered but when I removed the strip I seen how clogged my pores were and I was so amazed how simple and easy and useful this product was. Must purchase more!
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great pore strips that removes a lot of dirt, oil, and blackheads from my nose. It was a bit uncomfortable at first because it hardens a lot but with multiple uses you get used to it. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed.
Allie N.
Campbellsburg
works amazing st getting them it! It doesn’t hurt as bad as you may think and makes your skin feel and look so much better and healthier!
Bought it it from walmart
Effective!
Juliana L.
I have a lot of black heads on my nose, it’s the easiest and quickest way to eliminate it, it’s a little bit painful to take it off of your nose once is dry but it cleans really good, after use them my skin is really smooth
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?