BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nikolee A.
Houston
Lifted black heads around my nose. I just wish the strip was a bit longer but overall it worked great!! I was happy with how they worked, I'll be buying these again.
Natalia R.
mansfield
These pore strips really helped me out with my black heads. The packaging is really nice and simple. I am a repeat user. I buy it at target or Walmart. I would definitely buy this again it’s such a great product.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great, effective product , but I don't really see much of a difference between the regular pore strips and the charcoal. They are both great though and work very well !
April A.
After the first use of this product there was a visible difference. My pores appeared smaller and my skin felt smooth. I've continued to use this product about once a week. While I'm not entirely convinced this product or any similar product completely cleans out your pores, I will continue to use it simply because it makes my face feel refreshed and there have been no negative reactions.
Tyler G.
Lowell, MI
I have got to say that the nose strips, and the chin strips are seriously my favorite. They work so well at getting deep down and getting all of the blackheads out.
Peighton D.
Vergennes, VT
This product is pretty good. But sometimes doesn't get all the "gunk" out of your pores. This product mixed with some other skin care products works wonders though!
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this for cleaning out any blackheads. It is truly amazing to see small blackheads when you rip this off your nose lol. The only thing is to make sure it is completely dry on your nose before you take it off or you will not get the blackheads out.
Michelle E.
Abbeville
For me these haven't really made any difference between the regular kind and the charcoal. I always have the same outcome the nose strip comes off clean and I blackheads stay in my face.
mary n.
Orange, CA
These pore cleaner help remove dirt in the poors. Its really easy to use. But it does leave a residue that is easily washed. Doesnt have a strong smell compared to other brands. My skin is very sensitive so its not too harsh on my skin. Will try again.
leidy a.
Piensa que es súper bueno,es genial ayuda mucho a esos molestos puntos negros los elimina profundamente estoy encantada en realidad funciona lo recomiendo muchisimo
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?