Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Great pores strips, you can physically see the black heads on the strip. A little painful to pull off, decent price but still gets the job done. Not as effective after first use. Might not buy again.
These stripes do an ok job but I feel like they don't get much out of my pores . I have really large pores and they get clogged a lot but there was barely anything on the strip after taking it off . Not sure if it's worth the money . At least not for me .
Great product! Definitely cleans up the nose better then other products I have used in the passed. Great for the price! A little painful coming from but what nose strip isn't ?
I like that I can see the blackheads that are pulled out from the sides of my nose, but it barely gets anything at all from the top, which is a little disappointing.
These things are so good, easy to apply, easy to remove. Doesn’t even hurt and it is very effective. It literally pulls out all blackhead, I’m always amazed. I recommend
These pore strips really helped me out with my black heads. The packaging is really nice and simple. I am a repeat user. I buy it at target or Walmart. I would definitely buy this again it’s such a great product.
These are good nose strips but I don't really recomend them. There are so many better masks for deep cleansing. But it's not bad and it's not expensive so I like it.
After the first use of this product there was a visible difference. My pores appeared smaller and my skin felt smooth. I've continued to use this product about once a week. While I'm not entirely convinced this product or any similar product completely cleans out your pores, I will continue to use it simply because it makes my face feel refreshed and there have been no negative reactions.
I don't think these are as effective as some peel off masks but you definitely get what you pay for, it is effective but doesn't pull off everything. I am 70% pore free on my nose, depending on how many pores you have it may or may not be worth it for you.
After years of using Biore pore strips, I decided to give Biore charcoal pore strips a try. The charcoal strips are a great product but didn't go above and beyond as expected. If you're looking for great pore strips their regular strips work just the same!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos