BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Megan D.
Davie
Great pores strips, you can physically see the black heads on the strip. A little painful to pull off, decent price but still gets the job done. Not as effective after first use. Might not buy again.
odelaisys v.
Cookeville, TN
These stripes do an ok job but I feel like they don't get much out of my pores . I have really large pores and they get clogged a lot but there was barely anything on the strip after taking it off . Not sure if it's worth the money . At least not for me .
Kayla H.
Great product! Definitely cleans up the nose better then other products I have used in the passed. Great for the price! A little painful coming from but what nose strip isn't ?
Jillian K.
Norfolk, VA
I like that I can see the blackheads that are pulled out from the sides of my nose, but it barely gets anything at all from the top, which is a little disappointing.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
These things are so good, easy to apply, easy to remove. Doesn’t even hurt and it is very effective. It literally pulls out all blackhead, I’m always amazed. I recommend
Natalia R.
mansfield
These pore strips really helped me out with my black heads. The packaging is really nice and simple. I am a repeat user. I buy it at target or Walmart. I would definitely buy this again it’s such a great product.
Camila M.
San Antonio
These are good nose strips but I don't really recomend them. There are so many better masks for deep cleansing. But it's not bad and it's not expensive so I like it.
April A.
After the first use of this product there was a visible difference. My pores appeared smaller and my skin felt smooth. I've continued to use this product about once a week. While I'm not entirely convinced this product or any similar product completely cleans out your pores, I will continue to use it simply because it makes my face feel refreshed and there have been no negative reactions.
Taylor U.
Smiths Creek, MI
I don't think these are as effective as some peel off masks but you definitely get what you pay for, it is effective but doesn't pull off everything. I am 70% pore free on my nose, depending on how many pores you have it may or may not be worth it for you.
Janelle L.
After years of using Biore pore strips, I decided to give Biore charcoal pore strips a try. The charcoal strips are a great product but didn't go above and beyond as expected. If you're looking for great pore strips their regular strips work just the same!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?