BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lacey H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I loved the easy way the mask applies to the skin. The mask removed a bunch of skin and removed some gunk stuck in my pores. It was pretty amazing to see how much stuff it really pulled off. I would for sure buy this again.
McCayla C.
Madera
This product worked very well! It worked very well to take out any blackheads it did meet my expectations. I got mine at a Walmart, so it’s not a hard product to find. I would buy this again.
Tori P.
I love the biorè charcoal strips, they are amazing. I love how it really does pull the blackheads off. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and I absolutely love these
Adela M.
When you peel it off. You can definitely see the dead skin cells come off on the strip. However the black sticky glue stays on your nose so you have to cleanse your face again to take it off
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I tried this one time before and honestly didn't have that great of an experience with it maybe it was just me or maybe I was doing it wrong but it didn't work that good for me
Nikki J.
Acworth
I actually prefer the regular strips better. I feel like it wasn't very effective and I had much more obvious results from the original. I would probably not buy again.
Stevie A.
Norton Shores, MI
Personally, it only removed dead skin and didn't do much else. They're not bad quality, just expensive for the drugstore and their quality. Disappointing for the price.
Mary G.
Chicago
I bought this from my nearest Walmart months ago and I've been living for it ever since. It has helped with all the whiteheads and blackhead I get on my nose area. Great price, great quality.
Mystye S.
Howell, MI
Removes blackheads and leaves nose looking clear. Minimizes pores! I go back the this product every time I run out. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Olivia O.
Fairhope , AL
I mean who doesn't love these pore strips! Whenever I feel like I have any built up pores, this is my go to products to strip the dirt and oil from problem pore areas.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?