Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Overly obsessed with these nose strips these are my go to strips they take all the junk out my nose I have to keep on buying cause the black heads tend to build up again.
These work well in cleaning out my sebaceous glands on my nose and chin. It doesn't pull as much out as I would like I'm my chin, but it gives me a clean and fresh look
It does the job perfectly and it's just so amazing it works great for me and my mom and is so cheap but for such good quality and don't get me started on packaging it's amazing and I have used it's so much just say bye go black heads and would constantly buy it.
By far my favorite !!! I've tried DIY's, Asian products, and cleansing Scrubs but nothing did as good of a job as this product especially for the price of a 10 pack. MUST TRY FOR BLACKHEADS!!
I loved the easy way the mask applies to the skin. The mask removed a bunch of skin and removed some gunk stuck in my pores. It was pretty amazing to see how much stuff it really pulled off. I would for sure buy this again.
I mean who doesn't love these pore strips! Whenever I feel like I have any built up pores, this is my go to products to strip the dirt and oil from problem pore areas.
I tried this product and it didn’t work as well as I thought it would. It didn’t seem like it pulled much of the gunk out of my pores and they didn’t feel very clean and open.
They kind of work because I can see some of my blackheads. But they hurt really bad the first time I tried them it hurt really really bad and nothing happened. But the second time it worked and I could see my black heads
I'm not sure I notice a difference between the charcoal sand the regular ones honestly. At my general store though they are more expensive. They are to rough on my skin.
I think this is overhyped tbh it's good and all but it really isn't all that great. And it doesn't really make a difference tbh idk I use it before makeup n that's it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos