Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I mean who doesn't love these pore strips! Whenever I feel like I have any built up pores, this is my go to products to strip the dirt and oil from problem pore areas.
I tried this one time before and honestly didn't have that great of an experience with it maybe it was just me or maybe I was doing it wrong but it didn't work that good for me
I bought this from my nearest Walmart months ago and I've been living for it ever since. It has helped with all the whiteheads and blackhead I get on my nose area. Great price, great quality.
I love the biorè charcoal strips, they are amazing. I love how it really does pull the blackheads off. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and I absolutely love these
I actually prefer the regular strips better. I feel like it wasn't very effective and I had much more obvious results from the original. I would probably not buy again.
I liked it it got the job done but a little weak it also left black residue which got annoying .overall it got a good amount of my blackheads and you cant beat the price
I love this product but I don't use it often because it's a bit pricey. They are easy to use and are quite effective. I feel so satisfied when I can see all the dirt the strip has removed. :p
Love nose strips and love charcoal products and With this you get both! It removed so much dirt from my nose it was crazy and i was my face daily with quality cleanser. Definitely recommend!
Personally, it only removed dead skin and didn't do much else. They're not bad quality, just expensive for the drugstore and their quality. Disappointing for the price.
These work well in cleaning out my sebaceous glands on my nose and chin. It doesn't pull as much out as I would like I'm my chin, but it gives me a clean and fresh look
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos