BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Adrienne W.
Adairsville
I LOVE THESE !!! they are my favorite pore strips ever! they take out everything on your nose and don’t irritate the only problem is that it hurts when you pull them off.! def would recommend
Amy W.
Raleigh, NC
These strips worked really well for me. The packaging was great and had really well written instructions. It cleared up my skin and I felt really refreshed after using.
nathanhi100 H.
ashburn
These worked okay. I was hoping that when I got them they would help to clean my pores more than it did. Needless to say I was disappointed and did not purchase again.
JULIE ✰.
dania beach
This product is very easy and simple to use. It can be harsh when peeling off but works like a charm. I bought it at walmart and the price is amazing. I would buy it again no questions asked.
Dominique M.
Biore Charcoal Pore Strips are absolutely amazing! I notice that I produce less oil in my nose region when I use this product. Would recommend it to put with oily skin.
Madison L.
southampton
i saw amazing results. it may be gross but i really saw the black heads once i took it off, it did hurt a bit when taking it off but it wasnt that bad its not that big of a strip so it didnt hurt that bad. love the product!!!
Mariah S.
Not great. Not really worth it. It didn’t really clear my pores it just made my nose feel softer but my skin looked exactly the same. Better off getting something else
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
I had never tried pore strips before using the product. I must say I was very impressed with this product. You have to make sure to really wet down your nose before use, otherwise the strip will not stick. I left it on my nose for 10-15 minutes or until I noticed it was dry/stiff. When I peeled if off my nose, it did cause my eyes to water because it felt like I was ripping a Band-Aid off. Looking at the strip there is only one word to describe it -- gross. My initial reaction was horror that I had that much crap in my pores. The one downside is that I did notice that it did not clean all of my pores at once but the more I used the more I noticed my blackheads were clearing up. The strip does leave a little black residue, but it easily washes off. Overall, I really liked this product and will continue buying it.
Nicole B.
Wow! I found a sample in a magazine and figured I'd try it. I've used Bioré in the past and never understood why people liked them because it would pull like one blackhead from my nose. Let me tell you, Bioré has stepped up their game. I was expecting a couple blackheads to come off - NOT my entire nose lol it hurt peeling it off but because EVERYTHING came out. I wanted to keep the strip to show everyone (I didn't cause that's not cute). I will definitely run out and buy a pack of these to keep on hand. Love them!
Danielle M.
I love these strips because they're great for pulling out blackheads that aren't too stubborn. They do have trouble pulling out the more sticky and stubborn blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?