Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE THESE !!! they are my favorite pore strips ever! they take out everything on your nose and don’t irritate the only problem is that it hurts when you pull them off.! def would recommend
These strips worked really well for me. The packaging was great and had really well written instructions. It cleared up my skin and I felt really refreshed after using.
These worked okay. I was hoping that when I got them they would help to clean my pores more than it did. Needless to say I was disappointed and did not purchase again.
This product is very easy and simple to use. It can be harsh when peeling off but works like a charm. I bought it at walmart and the price is amazing. I would buy it again no questions asked.
Biore Charcoal Pore Strips are absolutely amazing! I notice that I produce less oil in my nose region when I use this product. Would recommend it to put with oily skin.
i saw amazing results. it may be gross but i really saw the black heads once i took it off, it did hurt a bit when taking it off but it wasnt that bad its not that big of a strip so it didnt hurt that bad. love the product!!!
Not great. Not really worth it. It didn’t really clear my pores it just made my nose feel softer but my skin looked exactly the same. Better off getting something else
I had never tried pore strips before using the product. I must say I was very impressed with this product. You have to make sure to really wet down your nose before use, otherwise the strip will not stick. I left it on my nose for 10-15 minutes or until I noticed it was dry/stiff. When I peeled if off my nose, it did cause my eyes to water because it felt like I was ripping a Band-Aid off. Looking at the strip there is only one word to describe it -- gross. My initial reaction was horror that I had that much crap in my pores. The one downside is that I did notice that it did not clean all of my pores at once but the more I used the more I noticed my blackheads were clearing up. The strip does leave a little black residue, but it easily washes off. Overall, I really liked this product and will continue buying it.
Wow! I found a sample in a magazine and figured I'd try it. I've used Bioré in the past and never understood why people liked them because it would pull like one blackhead from my nose. Let me tell you, Bioré has stepped up their game. I was expecting a couple blackheads to come off - NOT my entire nose lol it hurt peeling it off but because EVERYTHING came out. I wanted to keep the strip to show everyone (I didn't cause that's not cute). I will definitely run out and buy a pack of these to keep on hand. Love them!
I love these strips because they're great for pulling out blackheads that aren't too stubborn. They do have trouble pulling out the more sticky and stubborn blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos