BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
These strips were OK... not as great as the regular ULTRA deep cleansing strips. It didn't feel like it stuck too well to my skin or pull out as much dirt as I thought.
Shamica A.
Stockton, CA
I love this product b cause it’s effective but after and still now till this day I have a messed up patchy nose large pores it worked great I didn’t need my skin pealed
Marissa O.
This guy had a little more grip than the original, and definitely pulled out what was expected. Great for when the gunk is surfaced and needs a little assistance for removal.
jenn_nicoleee J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Honestly,
Pore strips have never been my favorite thing. So I tried them again, and even though they worked. I still found myself with a ton of clogged pores following.
Amanda C.
Middletown, CT
I LOVEEE these Charcoal blackhead nose strips!! All it takes is 1 strip, a little water, 10-15 minutes, & your nose is blackhead free & your pores are clear. I highly recommend this product!!
Pawiitta V.
Orlando, FL
The instructions were very easy to follow.  After using it, I didn't see any blackheads left on my nose. Definitely would use again and recommend it to my friends.
Holly A.
Rochester
Great product! Does the job and leaves my pores feeing clean and fresh. Sometimes leaves a sticky residue but the small price tag makes up for it. I've used it for years and will continue to!
Danielle T.
Tifton
This works very well to get the gunk out if my pores around my nose area! It does not totally clean out my blackheads on my nose so I have to give it a 4 out of 5 stars
Bailee L.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
I love this product but I don't use it often because it's a bit pricey. They are easy to use and are quite effective. I feel so satisfied when I can see all the dirt the strip has removed. :p
Erin L.
I used this product and it was pretty good. I expected to lift a but more but for what it is it did the job alright. I would still recommend it as it's doing it's job.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?