BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
have had blackheads on my nose for a while and I decided to finally do something about it. I knew a face mask would not be extreme enough to get rid of them so I tried the pore strips. It worked perfectly!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love using the regular pore strips so decided to try the charcoal ones. It seems like these dont pull out as much as the regular ones do but it is a good one for those that may have sensitive skin as its not as harsh as the others. I did attempt to pull out some of the dirt and stuff so it did what it needed. I just prefer the regular pore strips over the charcoal ones.
Ashantee G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
These strips right here!!!! Honey if you have very back black heads or white head I’ll say try this. It’s easy to use and doesn’t hurt. I wish there was more in the package but i only use as needed. This is in my skin care routine . I use it about once every 2 weeks. I recommend it to those who has white or black heads. You can purchase them at Ulta Beauty Or Target.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville, WV
There is nothing more satisfying than applying one of these strips then pulling it off and literally lifting "funk" out of your pores. I have been purchasing Biore strips since I was a teenager but these new charcoal strips are much better. They do not leave a sticky residue behind like their predecessors. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
KatyMUA N.
Grand Rapids
This is a good product. The only thing I feel is a downfall is that it doesn’t remove everything from your pores. Also it leaves a black residue on your nose. It’s fairly easy to remove but a little inconvenient. The packaging is very nice for traveling though!
Yamilex R.
661 N laurel St Hazleton
The only Pore Strips I Just Its This One ... After Cleaning My nose with with the Acne Scrub From Biore I Apply this and leave it for 5-8 Min And Its Amaze me how everything comes out !💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
Tytianna' W.
I was scared to try this at first because im like ughhh its going to hurt so bad. But when I put it on i had to damp my nose and press it down. it begin to get hard after about 15 minutes. I knew it was time to take it off and i started and of course my eyes watered but when I removed the strip I seen how clogged my pores were and I was so amazed how simple and easy and useful this product was. Must purchase more!
Melissa C.
These work alright, better than the regular pore strips, but they're not all they're talked up to be. They get quite a few blackheads, but it's still not alot to wear you're having to go back and do it again. I really wish these could've worked for me, but unfortunately, they're just not worth the price.
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great pore strips that removes a lot of dirt, oil, and blackheads from my nose. It was a bit uncomfortable at first because it hardens a lot but with multiple uses you get used to it. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed.
Allie N.
Campbellsburg
works amazing st getting them it! It doesn’t hurt as bad as you may think and makes your skin feel and look so much better and healthier!
Bought it it from walmart
Effective!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?