BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Andrea C.
Kermit, TX
I got this at Walmart, I have black heads on my nose area and this really didn't do anything. But I mean, for the price point, it's decent. I wouldn't repurchase though.
Hina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Oh, man! If you’re anything like me, removing blackheads is one of the hardest skin care regimes. These strips not only take all the guck out of my pores—it also take out all of the hard work!
Erika P.
Webster, NY
I have been using Biore pore strips since middle school, but I love the new Charcoal ones! I don’t notice much of a difference except that these feel a little less drying than the regular ones.
Jessica M.
Well, when I use these, they work pretty good. I used them on my boyfriend because he had alot of black heads. It cleared a bunch of them off his nose! I recommend this!
DAndrea S.
Detroit, MI
I love love love these nose strips. It pulls out the blackheads,dirt and impurities from around your nose and helps shrink the pores. Skin is clear and youthful looking.
Gabrielle A.
This product is good in theory,  however it did not live up to they hype. I had hope for this product to remove my blackhead as well as my whitehead unfortunately it did not work like the directions encouraged me to assume/believe. I would not recommend this product.
Brittnie S.
I love the black pore strips. They are very similar to their fashioned white strips they make but I enjoy how you can see the stuff coming out of the pores more clearly.
Sadie B.
Beverly
I love Biore pore strips. They are my favorite pore strips on the market by a long shot. They're not expensive and they effectively clean your pores. What's not to love?
jovie d.
Takes off a lot of black heads, Have to use it more than once, more like once a day . You have to buy like 2 packs in order to get all the black heads off the nose area . i buy 2 packs a week .
Cristina M.
These strips are very easy to use. You clean ur face first and u leave it on for 15+ mins and when you remove it, magic happens. It leaves you feeling so fresh and clean
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?