Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I got this at Walmart, I have black heads on my nose area and this really didn't do anything. But I mean, for the price point, it's decent. I wouldn't repurchase though.
Oh, man! If you’re anything like me, removing blackheads is one of the hardest skin care regimes. These strips not only take all the guck out of my pores—it also take out all of the hard work!
I have been using Biore pore strips since middle school, but I love the new Charcoal ones! I don’t notice much of a difference except that these feel a little less drying than the regular ones.
Well, when I use these, they work pretty good. I used them on my boyfriend because he had alot of black heads. It cleared a bunch of them off his nose! I recommend this!
I love love love these nose strips. It pulls out the blackheads,dirt and impurities from around your nose and helps shrink the pores. Skin is clear and youthful looking.
This product is good in theory, however it did not live up to they hype. I had hope for this product to remove my blackhead as well as my whitehead unfortunately it did not work like the directions encouraged me to assume/believe. I would not recommend this product.
I love the black pore strips. They are very similar to their fashioned white strips they make but I enjoy how you can see the stuff coming out of the pores more clearly.
I love Biore pore strips. They are my favorite pore strips on the market by a long shot. They're not expensive and they effectively clean your pores. What's not to love?
Takes off a lot of black heads, Have to use it more than once, more like once a day . You have to buy like 2 packs in order to get all the black heads off the nose area . i buy 2 packs a week .
These strips are very easy to use. You clean ur face first and u leave it on for 15+ mins and when you remove it, magic happens. It leaves you feeling so fresh and clean
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos