Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product b cause it’s effective but after and still now till this day I have a messed up patchy nose large pores it worked great I didn’t need my skin pealed
Really gets the job done. Kinda painful to peel off but it gets the black heads and white heads out from the nose area. I recomment steaming before using the pore strip to open up the pores.
It works very well and really cleans your pores.It is pretty inexpensive as well. Therefore anyone can get this. There is no pain for me when taking the nose strips off
I tried this product and loved it. You could see the work it actually did and it left my nose feeling clean. I would use it again and even try the full face charcoal mask. Worth every penny!
I loved this product, I use this once in a while and after I use this product I feel a big difference in my skin. I bought this item at Walmart! You can find this item in many stores! I've used this item multiple times and I totally recommend it too many others.
I used this product and it was pretty good. I expected to lift a but more but for what it is it did the job alright. I would still recommend it as it's doing it's job.
Good to use when you're seeing a bunch of little blackheads on your face. Not too painful to peel off but does leave some black residue around the edges of your nose.
This are your regular pore strips but with the detox qualities of charcoal. These are kind of hit or miss for me and they leave behind a black residue, but it easily rinses away with water.
I prefer these pore strips to the other ones that Boscia has. I feel like these do the best job of getting all of the blackheads out. They are also very affordable
Honestly these strips have never really worked on me. I don't know why buy it just doesn't really pull anything out of my nose. I have better luck doing it on my own.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos