BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shamica A.
Stockton, CA
I love this product b cause it’s effective but after and still now till this day I have a messed up patchy nose large pores it worked great I didn’t need my skin pealed
Nadine M.
Flint, MI
Really gets the job done. Kinda painful to peel off but it gets the black heads and white heads out from the nose area. I recomment steaming before using the pore strip to open up the pores.
Amya T.
Allentown
It works very well and really cleans your pores.It is pretty inexpensive as well. Therefore anyone can get this. There is no pain for me when taking the nose strips off
Shelby P.
I tried this product and loved it. You could see the work it actually did and it left my nose feeling clean. I would use it again and even try the full face charcoal mask. Worth every penny!
Salina R.
I loved this product, I use this once in a while and after I use this product I feel a big difference in my skin. I bought this item at Walmart! You can find this item in many stores! I've used this item multiple times and I totally recommend it too many others.
Erin L.
I used this product and it was pretty good. I expected to lift a but more but for what it is it did the job alright. I would still recommend it as it's doing it's job.
Lexie F.
Good to use when you're seeing a bunch of little blackheads on your face. Not too painful to peel off but does leave some black residue around the edges of your nose.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
This are your regular pore strips but with the detox qualities of charcoal. These are kind of hit or miss for me and they leave behind a black residue, but it easily rinses away with water.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I prefer these pore strips to the other ones that Boscia has. I feel like these do the best job of getting all of the blackheads out. They are also very affordable
Daisy T.
Lake Forest, CA
Honestly these strips have never really worked on me. I don't know why buy it just doesn't really pull anything out of my nose. I have better luck doing it on my own.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?