Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Amazing! These pore strips are very easy to use, easy to open, decently priced, and work quickly and effectively. I am on my second box because my husband loves them, too!
The don't work as well as I thought they would for being charcoal. They hurt more than usual to peel off and I didn't see much results. The product is inexpensive however.
I love the pore strips I feel like they do an amazing job getting deep down into the pores to clear out any nastiness out of your skin! You feel so refreshed after using!
Not the best pore strips in the world, but decently priced and available in lots of locations! Make sure to wet your nose before use! My mom thought they didn’t work! Lol
I love love love it!!! I loved how I could actually see every black head it pulled out! My skin felt so great after and it was so fun to do plus it had minimum discomfort
I tried this product a few times and it's easy to put on and keep in place. It does hurt a little bit when you take it off. You can see the results right away. I would definitely purchase again.
I had high expectations for this pore strip, that I didn't feel were met. I was expected to feel as if my pores were cleaned out, but they were not. I would not recommend this product to others.
This product it great, it really gets into those pores to clear them out. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. They are very effective and you get a good amount for what you pay for plus they are not expensive. I wish they had more pulling out abilities.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use these strips for the white heads on my nose. Honestly it leaves my nose feeling amazing. All of the white heads are gone after one use!
these work wonders! highly recommend. a little painful, but you’ll love the results. the package is well made and it shows, it has good value and is in a reasonable price. 10/10 would buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos