BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
dillon d.
New Braunfels, TX
Amazing! These pore strips are very easy to use, easy to open, decently priced, and work quickly and effectively. I am on my second box because my husband loves them, too!
Sierra N.
Newark, OH
The don't work as well as I thought they would for being charcoal. They hurt more than usual to peel off and I didn't see much results. The product is inexpensive however.
Lizzy L.
Maineville, OH
I love the pore strips I feel like they do an amazing job getting deep down into the pores to clear out any nastiness out of your skin! You feel so refreshed after using!
Emily D.
Rathdrum, ID
Not the best pore strips in the world, but decently priced and available in lots of locations! Make sure to wet your nose before use! My mom thought they didn’t work! Lol
Brookelyn S.
I love love love it!!! I loved how I could actually see every black head it pulled out! My skin felt so great after and it was so fun to do plus it had minimum discomfort
Jessica S.
I tried this product a few times and it's easy to put on and keep in place. It does hurt a little bit when you take it off. You can see the results right away. I would definitely purchase again.
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I had high expectations for this pore strip, that I didn't feel were met. I was expected to feel as if my pores were cleaned out, but they were not. I would not recommend this product to others.
Zariah W.
This product it great, it really gets into those pores to clear them out. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. They are very effective and you get a good amount for what you pay for plus they are not expensive. I wish they had more pulling out abilities.
Kyra P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use these strips for the white heads on my nose. Honestly it leaves my nose feeling amazing. All of the white heads are gone after one use!
sarah m.
these work wonders! highly recommend. a little painful, but you’ll love the results. the package is well made and it shows, it has good value and is in a reasonable price. 10/10 would buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?