Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely how this product cleans my pores. The only thing is it tends to dry my nose out but I just use my favorite moisturizer by lush and it clears it up. You don't need to go out there and spend a lot on a good black head remover because this is perfect.
I loved this product, I use this once in a while and after I use this product I feel a big difference in my skin. I bought this item at Walmart! You can find this item in many stores! I've used this item multiple times and I totally recommend it too many others.
These strips worked really well for me. The packaging was great and had really well written instructions. It cleared up my skin and I felt really refreshed after using.
It was well priced. It worked as advertised. I have found that I need to get them a little more damp than the package suggests. Additionally I have to wash my face after because there is always residue left. Will use again!
It works very well and really cleans your pores.It is pretty inexpensive as well. Therefore anyone can get this. There is no pain for me when taking the nose strips off
These are ok. They got out the smaller blackheads on my nose, but aren't strong enough to get out the bigger ones. Still good for a smaller cleaning, but not the best.
I love these strips because they're great for pulling out blackheads that aren't too stubborn. They do have trouble pulling out the more sticky and stubborn blackheads.
Not great. Not really worth it. It didn’t really clear my pores it just made my nose feel softer but my skin looked exactly the same. Better off getting something else
Love nose strips and love charcoal products and With this you get both! It removed so much dirt from my nose it was crazy and i was my face daily with quality cleanser. Definitely recommend!
I love these charcoal strips!!! For its price, it gets the job done! I would definitely recommend these to anyone on a budget but still wants a clear face! Definitely a must have product for sure!!!!!!!!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos