BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Agea H.
I absolutely how this product cleans my pores. The only thing is it tends to dry my nose out but I just use my favorite moisturizer by lush and it clears it up. You don't need to go out there and spend a lot on a good black head remover because this is perfect.
Salina R.
I loved this product, I use this once in a while and after I use this product I feel a big difference in my skin. I bought this item at Walmart! You can find this item in many stores! I've used this item multiple times and I totally recommend it too many others.
Amy W.
Raleigh, NC
These strips worked really well for me. The packaging was great and had really well written instructions. It cleared up my skin and I felt really refreshed after using.
Tracy J.
It was well priced. It worked as advertised. I have found that I need to get them a little more damp than the package suggests. Additionally I have to wash my face after because there is always residue left. Will use again!
Amya T.
Allentown
It works very well and really cleans your pores.It is pretty inexpensive as well. Therefore anyone can get this. There is no pain for me when taking the nose strips off
Sarah B.
These are ok. They got out the smaller blackheads on my nose, but aren't strong enough to get out the bigger ones. Still good for a smaller cleaning, but not the best.
Danielle M.
I love these strips because they're great for pulling out blackheads that aren't too stubborn. They do have trouble pulling out the more sticky and stubborn blackheads.
Mariah S.
Not great. Not really worth it. It didn’t really clear my pores it just made my nose feel softer but my skin looked exactly the same. Better off getting something else
Candie F.
Forest City
Love nose strips and love charcoal products and With this you get both! It removed so much dirt from my nose it was crazy and i was my face daily with quality cleanser. Definitely recommend!
Melissa Q.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love these charcoal strips!!! For its price, it gets the job done! I would definitely recommend these to anyone on a budget but still wants a clear face! Definitely a must have product for sure!!!!!!!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?