BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bella G.
I would purchase this product again because it's the only easy access product that gets rid of black and white heads easily. I bought it from cvs for a fair price, so I would recommend buying it.
It was great, it really took out all of my black heads and whiteheads. I would highly recommend! I bought it from Walmart for like 8 dollars. It’s great value. Effective!
Clare F.
An absolute must have! I use these once a week and they do the job for me! I always struggled with pesky blackheads on my nose, but not anymore since I started using these Biorè charcoal strips!
Bessie D.
Esmont, VA
Helps to get surface level blackheads off of your nose, but will not cleanse them, just an fyi. It's always good to remain consistent in use so that they don't come back!
Keyla R.
If you dont have that many blackhead use
This! If you do I recommend a peel off. This strip is so good though. Easy to put on and easy to peel off! Takes all of them away
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
I always re guy these, I suggest everyone to purchase these. They are a little painful after drying but you can see that they clearly clean your pores and I love that!!! One of my favorite items
Kayla R.
Nashville, TN
This product would work well if it would actually stick on your nose all the way. On the parts where it does stick I can see the pores well but it's so difficult to get it to stick on the bridge!
Alexis M.
Guymon, OK
I do face mask twice a week and I love biore I like that I can see all the stuff coming off my face and that it is actually doing work. It kind of hurts but makes my nose super soft. I recommend.
Chassity Z.
Bay city , TX
This cleaned out my pores amazingly!!!!! It took almost everything out! This was my first time using anything like this and I️ liked it! It was definitely worth the money. I️ would buy it again!!
Vicki V.
Appleton
My teenage daughter and I wanted to try these due to our blackheads on the nose. We followed the directions, but felt they were not as great as we hoped. It got a few of them, just figured it would have gotten more than it did.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?