Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I found that these didn’t work as well as their white ones and didn’t pick up everything unlike the white ones. They also really dried out my skin and left behind a lot of residue. That was of course washable but I would recommend the white ones over the charcoal ones.
It takes every thing from my pores that are on my nose and it looks so clean I bought it at Walmart but I think you can get it anywhere, I just like this product so much.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use these strips for the white heads on my nose. Honestly it leaves my nose feeling amazing. All of the white heads are gone after one use!
Love this product! It definitely pulls alot out of your pores. The only thing I dont care much for is it leaves some black residue behind but you just have to wipe it off
This product it great, it really gets into those pores to clear them out. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. They are very effective and you get a good amount for what you pay for plus they are not expensive. I wish they had more pulling out abilities.
Helps to get surface level blackheads off of your nose, but will not cleanse them, just an fyi. It's always good to remain consistent in use so that they don't come back!
I got this at Walmart, I have black heads on my nose area and this really didn't do anything. But I mean, for the price point, it's decent. I wouldn't repurchase though.
My daughter loves these. They work great and keep her face clear. If I’m lucky I get them on sale at target. They are effective and we’ve used them multiple times. I definitely would buy again.
I love this product! It removes blackheads so easily and opens up the pores in my nose! I love that you can see what's getting removed and knowing that it's doing it's job!
These things are great. They really clean out your pores and leave your skin feeling soft. the price is great for the amount you get and the fact they they actually work. i have repurchased these multiple times.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos