BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany L.
I found that these didn’t work as well as their white ones and didn’t pick up everything unlike the white ones. They also really dried out my skin and left behind a lot of residue. That was of course washable but I would recommend the white ones over the charcoal ones.
Juanita M.
San Antonio
It takes every thing from my pores that are on my nose and it looks so clean I bought it at Walmart but I think you can get it anywhere, I just like this product so much.
Kyra P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use these strips for the white heads on my nose. Honestly it leaves my nose feeling amazing. All of the white heads are gone after one use!
Angela P.
Love this product! It definitely pulls alot out of your pores. The only thing I dont care much for is it leaves some black residue behind but you just have to wipe it off
Zariah W.
This product it great, it really gets into those pores to clear them out. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. They are very effective and you get a good amount for what you pay for plus they are not expensive. I wish they had more pulling out abilities.
Bessie D.
Esmont, VA
Helps to get surface level blackheads off of your nose, but will not cleanse them, just an fyi. It's always good to remain consistent in use so that they don't come back!
Andrea C.
Kermit, TX
I got this at Walmart, I have black heads on my nose area and this really didn't do anything. But I mean, for the price point, it's decent. I wouldn't repurchase though.
Angela G.
Rowlett , TX
My daughter loves these. They work great and keep her face clear. If I’m lucky I get them on sale at target. They are effective and we’ve used them multiple times. I definitely would buy again.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I love this product! It removes blackheads so easily and opens up the pores in my nose! I love that you can see what's getting removed and knowing that it's doing it's job!
Cameron R.
Clermont, FL
These things are great. They really clean out your pores and leave your skin feeling soft. the price is great for the amount you get and the fact they they actually work. i have repurchased these multiple times.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?