BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexis M.
Guymon, OK
I do face mask twice a week and I love biore I like that I can see all the stuff coming off my face and that it is actually doing work. It kind of hurts but makes my nose super soft. I recommend.
Mary G.
Laguna Hills
It got most of the stuff out of my clogged pores but it would occasionally leave black stuff behind on my nose. I would've hoped it could get all the junk out of my nose.
Tiffany L.
I found that these didn’t work as well as their white ones and didn’t pick up everything unlike the white ones. They also really dried out my skin and left behind a lot of residue. That was of course washable but I would recommend the white ones over the charcoal ones.
Vicki V.
Appleton
My teenage daughter and I wanted to try these due to our blackheads on the nose. We followed the directions, but felt they were not as great as we hoped. It got a few of them, just figured it would have gotten more than it did.
Brenda R.
These strips where a waste of money to me , they will not take out a lot of the product and they do not stick enough to the skin to actually pull all the hunk out. They are good to give you a clean look but it will not remove the big pores that need to be cleared out
It was great, it really took out all of my black heads and whiteheads. I would highly recommend! I bought it from Walmart for like 8 dollars. It’s great value. Effective!
Kayla R.
Nashville, TN
This product would work well if it would actually stick on your nose all the way. On the parts where it does stick I can see the pores well but it's so difficult to get it to stick on the bridge!
Audrey H.
Salisbury, NC
These are definitely pore strips you can count in to get the job done. It makes my face feel so much softer and clean. They are also not a bad price at all and can be found at so many drugstores.
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I had high expectations for this pore strip, that I didn't feel were met. I was expected to feel as if my pores were cleaned out, but they were not. I would not recommend this product to others.
Sydney M.
They don’t get anything out of my pours when I want them to so all I’m trying to say is put more sticky on it so the strip will pull more stuff out of my nose or my chin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?