Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I do face mask twice a week and I love biore I like that I can see all the stuff coming off my face and that it is actually doing work. It kind of hurts but makes my nose super soft. I recommend.
It got most of the stuff out of my clogged pores but it would occasionally leave black stuff behind on my nose. I would've hoped it could get all the junk out of my nose.
I found that these didn’t work as well as their white ones and didn’t pick up everything unlike the white ones. They also really dried out my skin and left behind a lot of residue. That was of course washable but I would recommend the white ones over the charcoal ones.
My teenage daughter and I wanted to try these due to our blackheads on the nose. We followed the directions, but felt they were not as great as we hoped. It got a few of them, just figured it would have gotten more than it did.
These strips where a waste of money to me , they will not take out a lot of the product and they do not stick enough to the skin to actually pull all the hunk out. They are good to give you a clean look but it will not remove the big pores that need to be cleared out
It was great, it really took out all of my black heads and whiteheads. I would highly recommend! I bought it from Walmart for like 8 dollars. It’s great value. Effective!
This product would work well if it would actually stick on your nose all the way. On the parts where it does stick I can see the pores well but it's so difficult to get it to stick on the bridge!
These are definitely pore strips you can count in to get the job done. It makes my face feel so much softer and clean. They are also not a bad price at all and can be found at so many drugstores.
I had high expectations for this pore strip, that I didn't feel were met. I was expected to feel as if my pores were cleaned out, but they were not. I would not recommend this product to others.
They don’t get anything out of my pours when I want them to so all I’m trying to say is put more sticky on it so the strip will pull more stuff out of my nose or my chin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos