Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
If you ever have stubborn black heads, just use this and you will see an amazing transformation with your skin!!! Just don't look at the strip when your done haha it may look like a forest
This product definitely does what it needs too! I highly recommend using it. It goes deep into your skin takes out all the white/black heads on your nose. This product all together is honestly just great in my opinion.
Omg these strips are so worth it, like I could pop these on while I’m going to paint my nails because it takes at least 10-15 minutes to dry and it actually gets hard so that’s how you know to take it off and honestly it helps take out blackheads so easily other then trying to pick them out yourself. So these are worth a try if you haven’t tried them before.
I can describe this product in one word....OUCH! I have very sensitive skin and these just killed my skin on my nose. While they do remove blackheads and help with blemishes I would not recommend it to those with sensitive skin. It left my skin red and painful. I’ll stick to my natural remedies. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work really well to pull out my black heads. They’re easy to apply and they dry pretty quickly. I just picked these up from Walmart, so they’re pretty cheap. I’ve bought a few times and would recommend to others.
I do not like this product. I believe that they do not work and I could just be because of my skin but the point of them is to either remove black heads or dead skin cells and unfortunately it didn’t do neither for me.
These pore strips are great and definitely make your face feel a lot cleaner! Especially when you get to see all the gunk that comes out. However, many of the times I've used this product, no actual blackheads are coming out and it's mainly just sebaceous filaments. Other than that, this product is a great way to treat yourself to a nice relaxing 15 minutes.
It’s hard to use with my nose ring. I cut a small hole in the strip because I am not able to take the ring out yet. When I use the strip it doesn’t remove as many black heads as I hoped. But I would still buy it again.
I have really have bad black heads on my nose. I use to try to take them out on my own. My friend recommend this to me. I loved it because it took really took off tough black heads I been trying to take out for awhile.
I feel like it did not do the job I had intended, it was pretty cheap so I didn’t expect to much, but with my skin type after a few uses my Acne got worse in the nose area where I used it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos