BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Breann C.
American Fork
If you ever have stubborn black heads, just use this and you will see an amazing transformation with your skin!!! Just don't look at the strip when your done haha it may look like a forest
Allexis T.
This product definitely does what it needs too! I highly recommend using it. It goes deep into your skin takes out all the white/black heads on your nose. This product all together is honestly just great in my opinion.
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
Omg these strips are so worth it, like I could pop these on while I’m going to paint my nails because it takes at least 10-15 minutes to dry and it actually gets hard so that’s how you know to take it off and honestly it helps take out blackheads so easily other then trying to pick them out yourself. So these are worth a try if you haven’t tried them before.
Donna M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I can describe this product in one word....OUCH! I have very sensitive skin and these just killed my skin on my nose. While they do remove blackheads and help with blemishes I would not recommend it to those with sensitive skin. It left my skin red and painful.  I’ll stick to my natural remedies.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Cierra G.
St Bonas, NY
These work really well to pull out my black heads. They’re easy to apply and they dry pretty quickly. I just picked these up from Walmart, so they’re pretty cheap. I’ve bought a few times and would recommend to others.
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
I do not like this product. I believe that they do not work and I could just be because of my skin but the point of them is to either remove black heads or dead skin cells and unfortunately it didn’t do neither for me.
lelai l.
San Diego, CA
These pore strips are great and definitely make your face feel a lot cleaner! Especially when you get to see all the gunk that comes out. However, many of the times I've used this product, no actual blackheads are coming out and it's mainly just sebaceous filaments. Other than that, this product is a great way to treat yourself to a nice relaxing 15 minutes.
Deziray H.
Allentown, PA
It’s hard to use with my nose ring. I cut a small hole in the strip because I am not able to take the ring out yet. When I use the strip it doesn’t remove as many black heads as I hoped. But I would still buy it again.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
I have really have bad black heads on my nose. I use to try to take them out on my own. My friend recommend this to me. I loved it because it took really took off tough black heads I been trying to take out for awhile.
Brooklynn S.
Sandusky
I feel like it did not do the job I had intended, it was pretty cheap so I didn’t expect to much, but with my skin type after a few uses my Acne got worse in the nose area where I used it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?