BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’ve always used this nose strip product although they recently came out with this specific one. it still does the job taking out my blackheads so i’ve never complained about the product 👌🏼
Erica V.
Portales
Love these strips! They work wonderfully and it only takes 10 minutes for me to use. These are my go-to strips, the packaging is nice and easy to use and it gives clear instructions on how to use.
Taylor M.
Mountain home, AR
I was a huge fan of these and they worked exactly like i expected them to. I struggle with my nose looking awful and the results i had with these charcoal strips was amazing.
Joan D.
I love nose stripes! You can see it actually works when you take it off. I will always use this product. The price is decent. It is worth trying if you haven’t used it yet!
Stacey-Joshua D.
Wauseon, OH
I actually enjoyed this mask, but didnt notice good results. The warming is nice feeling, but my skin dried put really bad after I used this product. I won't use it again.
Avereigh C.
collierville
It didn’t really remove any blackheads. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody else. I bought it at Walmart, and I was excited to use it, but it removed absolutely nothing from my nose. They could improve this product.
Cecile J.
I’ve always enjoyed the pore strips, especially the ones that contain charcoal. This product definitely met my expectations and will definitely continue to purchase. I would recommend for everyone these strips.
Ashley G.
Wahiawa,HI
I've been using these pore strips for a few years now because I get pretty bad blackheads on my nose and chin. I like how each strip is individually wrapped making it easy to take in the go without having to take the whole box. I do wish they were a little bit more affordable, for the price you don't really get that many strips. Overall they do a good job at doing what they are supposed too
Faye B.
orlando
I love it!! It was nice. It really did its job. My personally i like using it every other day just bcuz my nose builds-up black heads easily. I got mine from walmart. And I’ll def will buy it again
Patricia D.
Gets rid of blackheads really well. I like to use this once a week. Great value. I am a repeat user of this product. I bought this at CVS and Walgreens. It's very affordable and great for your skin. Try it, it's great!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?