Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I’ve always used this nose strip product although they recently came out with this specific one. it still does the job taking out my blackheads so i’ve never complained about the product 👌🏼
Love these strips! They work wonderfully and it only takes 10 minutes for me to use. These are my go-to strips, the packaging is nice and easy to use and it gives clear instructions on how to use.
I was a huge fan of these and they worked exactly like i expected them to. I struggle with my nose looking awful and the results i had with these charcoal strips was amazing.
I love nose stripes! You can see it actually works when you take it off. I will always use this product. The price is decent. It is worth trying if you haven’t used it yet!
I actually enjoyed this mask, but didnt notice good results. The warming is nice feeling, but my skin dried put really bad after I used this product. I won't use it again.
It didn’t really remove any blackheads. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody else. I bought it at Walmart, and I was excited to use it, but it removed absolutely nothing from my nose. They could improve this product.
I’ve always enjoyed the pore strips, especially the ones that contain charcoal. This product definitely met my expectations and will definitely continue to purchase. I would recommend for everyone these strips.
I've been using these pore strips for a few years now because I get pretty bad blackheads on my nose and chin. I like how each strip is individually wrapped making it easy to take in the go without having to take the whole box. I do wish they were a little bit more affordable, for the price you don't really get that many strips. Overall they do a good job at doing what they are supposed too
I love it!! It was nice. It really did its job. My personally i like using it every other day just bcuz my nose builds-up black heads easily. I got mine from walmart. And I’ll def will buy it again
Gets rid of blackheads really well. I like to use this once a week. Great value. I am a repeat user of this product. I bought this at CVS and Walgreens. It's very affordable and great for your skin. Try it, it's great!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos