BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Joan D.
I love nose stripes! You can see it actually works when you take it off. I will always use this product. The price is decent. It is worth trying if you haven’t used it yet!
Love these stips they are everything and I also use the face wash and it's been doing wonders for all the blackheads you can mysteriously gain in a construction occupation.
Lequia K.
RICHMOND
My pores are outrageous and ive try so many product. This was a great product. It help reduce my pores but not leaving my face dry at all. I would definitely recommend this
Allie E.
Hayes
I've bought boxes of these many times, they are great for getting easy blackheads out but that's about it; they don't deep cleanse so there is still a lot of gunk left over
Ashley G.
Wahiawa,HI
I've been using these pore strips for a few years now because I get pretty bad blackheads on my nose and chin. I like how each strip is individually wrapped making it easy to take in the go without having to take the whole box. I do wish they were a little bit more affordable, for the price you don't really get that many strips. Overall they do a good job at doing what they are supposed too
Candi C.
These things make getting rid of my persistent black heads an absolute breeze. They really pull all the funky gross bits off and make me feel a lot better abo yt? My skin.
Avereigh C.
collierville
It didn’t really remove any blackheads. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody else. I bought it at Walmart, and I was excited to use it, but it removed absolutely nothing from my nose. They could improve this product.
Melissa
San bernardino, CA
It definitely does its job , I love using these before a special occasion and I love seeing all the pores lift up , I wish they can make a box that contains more beachside I definitely run out fast
Alyssa M.
The bio re charcoal strips are better than the regular strips since the charcoal is activated with the moisture. It could be a little better though with cleaning my pores.
Jessica W.
It did cleanse my pores the evidence was on the strip after. I don't recommend for sensitive skin because it left me red and sore for a short time after removing the strip.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?