Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love nose stripes! You can see it actually works when you take it off. I will always use this product. The price is decent. It is worth trying if you haven’t used it yet!
Love these stips they are everything and I also use the face wash and it's been doing wonders for all the blackheads you can mysteriously gain in a construction occupation.
My pores are outrageous and ive try so many product. This was a great product. It help reduce my pores but not leaving my face dry at all. I would definitely recommend this
I've bought boxes of these many times, they are great for getting easy blackheads out but that's about it; they don't deep cleanse so there is still a lot of gunk left over
I've been using these pore strips for a few years now because I get pretty bad blackheads on my nose and chin. I like how each strip is individually wrapped making it easy to take in the go without having to take the whole box. I do wish they were a little bit more affordable, for the price you don't really get that many strips. Overall they do a good job at doing what they are supposed too
These things make getting rid of my persistent black heads an absolute breeze. They really pull all the funky gross bits off and make me feel a lot better abo yt? My skin.
It didn’t really remove any blackheads. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody else. I bought it at Walmart, and I was excited to use it, but it removed absolutely nothing from my nose. They could improve this product.
It definitely does its job , I love using these before a special occasion and I love seeing all the pores lift up , I wish they can make a box that contains more beachside I definitely run out fast
The bio re charcoal strips are better than the regular strips since the charcoal is activated with the moisture. It could be a little better though with cleaning my pores.
It did cleanse my pores the evidence was on the strip after. I don't recommend for sensitive skin because it left me red and sore for a short time after removing the strip.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos