Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is better than any generic brand of pore strip to get all the gunk out of your nose it's like a obsession but I love t anything that makes my face feel and look great
Pulls out all the dirt and oil from your skin. I use every other week. If you use it like the directions says it works very well. I have used it for many years. It's easy to get used to the pulling and didn't leave much redness. I wish it helped the my pore size though.
These strips are easy to apply and appear to rip the blackheads from my nose. My nose isn't completely clear of blackheads, but the difference is worth it. The strip can be painful to remove.
Made my nose break out. Makes my nose feel clean right after use, but went on to making me breakout more. It hurt to peel off, but I always have a fun experience with them!
I recently tried this product for the first time having very high expectations. Obviously in just one use I didn't see any breathtaking results, but my oily nose did appear significantly less oily than it was prior to application of the pore strip. As someone who wears a lot of makeup on a daily basis, it's important for me to have a lot of high quality skincare products that will ensure that my makeup doesn't damage my skin. This might be a new addition to my weekly regimen, but I haven't decided if it's necessarily the best product in the category I've tried. Other pore strips seem to yield similar results. I will continue using and hope to see more results in the future.
I love them but they weren't pulling out everything or at least not the big stuff. My blackheads were still there after I used this on a daily basis trying to get them out.
I wasn’t sure about these at first bc I just assumed it was Biore jumping on the charcoal band wagon, but after a couple or uses, and seeing the blackheads being removed from my skin I was hooked.
I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to skin care products... But I have nothing but good to say about these charcoal strips... They work great.. I absolutely love them.
It gets the job done! My noes will feel so smooth after using the strip. I recommended it to my friends and family, they also made the strips apart of their facial routine.
Love these stips they are everything and I also use the face wash and it's been doing wonders for all the blackheads you can mysteriously gain in a construction occupation.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos