BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Blanca L.
Fayetteville, NC
This is better than any generic brand of pore strip to get all the gunk out of your nose it's like a obsession but I love t anything that makes my face feel and look great
Brooke H.
South Carolina
Pulls out all the dirt and oil from your skin. I use every other week. If you use it like the directions says it works very well. I have used it for many years. It's easy to get used to the pulling and didn't leave much redness. I wish it helped the my pore size though.
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY
These strips are easy to apply and appear to rip the blackheads from my nose. My nose isn't completely clear of blackheads, but the difference is worth it. The strip can be painful to remove.
danielle f.
Made my nose break out. Makes my nose feel clean right after use, but went on to making me breakout more. It hurt to peel off, but I always have a fun experience with them!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I recently tried this product for the first time having very high expectations. Obviously in just one use I didn't see any breathtaking results, but my oily nose did appear significantly less oily than it was prior to application of the pore strip. As someone who wears a lot of makeup on a daily basis, it's important for me to have a lot of high quality skincare products that will ensure that my makeup doesn't damage my skin. This might be a new addition to my weekly regimen, but I haven't decided if it's necessarily the best product in the category I've tried. Other pore strips seem to yield similar results. I will continue using and hope to see more results in the future.
Emma O.
West Jordan, UT
I love them but they weren't pulling out everything or at least not the big stuff. My blackheads were still there after I used this on a daily basis trying to get them out.
Elisabeth B.
Springfield
I wasn’t sure about these at first bc I just assumed it was Biore jumping on the charcoal band wagon, but after a couple or uses, and seeing the blackheads being removed from my skin I was hooked.
Dana E.
Largo, FL
I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to skin care products...  But I have nothing but good to say about these charcoal strips...  They work great..  I absolutely love them.
Maylani C.
Columbus, GA
It gets the job done! My noes will feel so smooth after using the strip. I recommended it to my friends and family, they also made the strips apart of their facial routine.
Love these stips they are everything and I also use the face wash and it's been doing wonders for all the blackheads you can mysteriously gain in a construction occupation.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?