Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Oh my goodness, this works like magic! My nose looks and feels so much better after I use these. I will be buying more!! Also it doesn't hurt like other products I have tried.
THESE HURT SO BAD! If you have sensitive skin definitely stay away! The unfortunate thing is i had nothing in my pores but a lot of peach fuzz and it just ripped it right off!
my nose isn’t as bad as my face but this product did very well for me. the packaging was nice with the directs too. it was effective for me. i have sensitive skin and it didn’t seem harsh on it at all.
I have used these several times and I'm amazed every time! It take so much blackheads and dirt my everyday skin care routine can not! My boyfriend even loves them. They are very inexpensive, maybe $5.
I had soooo many black heads on my nose. A friend recommended this product. I used it for the first time and most of my black heads were gone. If your on a budget and need a remedy this is your thing!
Idk if it’s because I had just done a detox the week prior but these didn’t really remove much on my nose. And the price you pay for the amount you get isn’t really worth it.
I bought this at Walmart a little while ago and I don't really have a lot of blackheads but my boyfriend does and I use this on him on a semi-weekly basis and it works great.
The Charcoal strips works ok. They definitely get dead skin off but not all of the blackheads. It also hurts a little when you peel it off but your nose does feel smooth after
Absolutely loved these! The charcoal really works, I got it at my local Walmart and they were marked at a very good price. They were not too harsh but I could feel them working! No improvements needed!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos