BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Winny H.
Oh my goodness, this works like magic! My nose looks and feels so much better after I use these. I will be buying more!! Also it doesn't hurt like other products I have tried.
Gabby H.
Safety Harbor, FL
THESE HURT SO BAD! If you have sensitive skin definitely stay away! The unfortunate thing is i had nothing in my pores but a lot of peach fuzz and it just ripped it right off!
franke b.
my nose isn’t as bad as my face but this product did very well for me. the packaging was nice with the directs too. it was effective for me. i have sensitive skin and it didn’t seem harsh on it at all.
Arica H.
I have used these several times and I'm amazed every time! It take so much blackheads and dirt my everyday skin care routine can not! My boyfriend even loves them. They are very inexpensive, maybe $5.
Daisy R.
Denison, TX
I had soooo many black heads on my nose. A friend recommended this product. I used it for the first time and most of my black heads were gone. If your on a budget and need a remedy this is your thing!
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
Idk if it’s because I had just done a detox the week prior but these didn’t really remove much on my nose. And the price you pay for the amount you get isn’t really worth it.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I bought this at Walmart a little while ago and I don't really have a lot of blackheads but my boyfriend does and I use this on him on a semi-weekly basis and it works great.
Maria R.
I have purchased a few of these and they work wonders. I’ve used many of the products and I have nothing negative to sayBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Ashley D.
Albany
The Charcoal strips works ok. They definitely get dead skin off but not all of the blackheads. It also hurts a little when you peel it off but your nose does feel smooth after
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Absolutely loved these! The charcoal really works, I got it at my local Walmart and they were marked at a very good price. They were not too harsh but I could feel them working! No improvements needed!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?