Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love! Super satisfying to pull off and makes my skin super smooth. I use many natural products and wear makeup so cleaning out my pores is a must do! The value is totally worth it and theres nothing id change about the product!
Oh my god really love these pore strips they work very good and they clean all the parts that you have on your nose and if you use it like twice three times a week you will literally have the cleanest those ever and you won't have no more pores I really recommend this it's not crazy it's really good and honestly one of the best products you can get for getting rid of pores
Love love love them it help with my black heads but kills to pull off afterwards so on one hand I love them but on the other hand they are painful so I would recommend to people with high pain tolerance
gets all the gunk out of the pores on my nose. it work really well after you've showered and all your pores are open from the steam. i don't do it too often though because if you use it too much then your pores will get bigger.
Honestly, these are not my favorite pore strips. Even when following the directions I saw no change in the blackheads or pore on my nose. My skin felt smoother, but I would not buy these again.
This product is wonderful!! It is cheep for the amount you get and the product works amazingly on the nose. I can feel all the dirt being lifted out of my pores when the strip is being removed. 10/10 product, would recommend.
I have used these on and off for a while and I’m on the fence about them still. I just don’t know how to feel about them. Sometimes they would work and sometimes they wouldn’t so maybe I just had some bad batches or something
Like the original pore strips, but so much better. Gentle on my sensitive skin, yet really purges my pores. I have been using these for months now. I love them, and I will continue to buy them!
I purchased this thinking it would do wonders but irritated my skin Pretty cheap good value would not purchase for me but my sister was digging it I guess it just depends on the skin
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos