BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ansley🌻 C.
Warner Robins
Love! Super satisfying to pull off and makes my skin super smooth. I use many natural products and wear makeup so cleaning out my pores is a must do! The value is totally worth it and theres nothing id change about the product!
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
Oh my god really love these pore strips they work very good and they clean all the parts that you have on your nose and if you use it like twice three times a week you will literally have the cleanest those ever and you won't have no more pores I really recommend this it's not crazy it's really good and honestly one of the best products you can get for getting rid of pores
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
Love love love them it help with my black heads but kills to pull off afterwards so on one hand I love them but on the other hand they are painful so I would recommend to people with high pain tolerance
noelle c.
Pasadena
gets all the gunk out of the pores on my nose. it work really well after you've showered and all your pores are open from the steam. i don't do it too often though because if you use it too much then your pores will get bigger.
Leigh Ellen H.
Athens, AL
Honestly, these are not my favorite pore strips. Even when following the directions I saw no change in the blackheads or pore on my nose. My skin felt smoother, but I would not buy these again.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It got a lot of the blackheads out but it didn’t take all of them out. It was a gentle removal and easy to use but I wish it took more out. It was a good value but I would rather buy another type of black head removal product
Lily C.
raleigh
This product is wonderful!! It is cheep for the amount you get and the product works amazingly on the nose. I can feel all the dirt being lifted out of my pores when the strip is being removed. 10/10 product, would recommend.
Amber L.
Maurice
I have used these on and off for a while and I’m on the fence about them still. I just don’t know how to feel about them. Sometimes they would work and sometimes they wouldn’t so maybe I just had some bad batches or something
Samantha V.
Bellingham, WA
Like the original pore strips, but so much better. Gentle on my sensitive skin, yet really purges my pores. I have been using these for months now. I love them, and I will continue to buy them!
Jazmin P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I purchased this thinking it would do wonders but irritated my skin Pretty cheap good value would not purchase for me but my sister was digging it I guess it just depends on the skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?