Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely loved these! The charcoal really works, I got it at my local Walmart and they were marked at a very good price. They were not too harsh but I could feel them working! No improvements needed!
They're ok, better than nothing, but it only pulls works on enlarged pores, mine are on the smaller side, so a lot of my my pores stated clogged, even after a few applications
This is a great option for anyone trying to get rid of black heads around the nose region or anywhere on your face. Though it hurts a tiny bit to take off, it’s very effective and definitely worth it!!
Really gets the job done. Clings on to those pesky blackheads, and gets rid of them fast. Only downside is sometimes leaves patch of the glue and you have to get your face REALLY wet before applying it
THESE HURT SO BAD! If you have sensitive skin definitely stay away! The unfortunate thing is i had nothing in my pores but a lot of peach fuzz and it just ripped it right off!
It's affordable. But I expected more from it. But as far as getting the gunk out from your pores, it does. Not as you though it would though like you'll still see some of it still left behind
Idk if it’s because I had just done a detox the week prior but these didn’t really remove much on my nose. And the price you pay for the amount you get isn’t really worth it.
I always have blackheads on my nose and nothing I ever use takes them out...until I used the charcoal strips!! I love this product! Me and my friends used these on a spa night and everyone loved them.
This product cleans my pores slightly well. Due to having a lot of whiteheads and blackheads though, it's hard to get more than half of them out. It is a good product though!
Yes! Highly recommend these my all time favorite follow directions and you will see the results 15 min after you take it off. Love this product and for the price is great!!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos