Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Charcoal products are everywhere now. I think I like these more than the regular pore strips as I feel these are better at purifying this area. I will buy these again for sure.
These strips are excellent and do a wonderful job of reducing and cleaning your pores! The packaging is also pleasing to the eye. The product itself is also gentle to the skin.
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
Works well. I don't use these as much anymore bc the strips don't get all the gunk out of your pores. They work but I still see a little bit of gunk still in my pore afterwards
Let me start this review by saying that these do not remove blackheads. They remove sebaceous filaments and there is a major difference between the two. Please do your research because you most likely have sebaceous filaments and not blackheads. These do a great job at removing the filaments. My suggestion is to first take a long hot shower to loosen up the gunk thats in your pores. Then apply the strip to your still damp nose and wait until it is dry. Pull off from bottom to top. The gunk it removes is satisfying, but it will come back considering it is the sebaceous filaments that you are removing and your skin makes them naturally. If you use these too often you can damage the skin on your nose and even cause scaring so I would suggest using them maximum once a week. I usually use them 1-2x a month.
When I think about my teen years I always think out this strips . They are very effective and I always am amazed at what peels away with the strip . Very easy to use , a no fuss experience every time :).
These are awesome! Very simple to use, and even more effective! Love seeing all the gunk these pull out after each use. Much more gentle on the skin than similar products. Even use these on my chin also!
These are amazing!! They go on really easily and are super user friendly! I could visibly see the black heads that the strips took out. Really effective and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!
When I had really bad black heads this ripped them out! I felt like it worked pretty well but I don’t really like that my skin was raw after. I know it is used with an adhesive but my skin is sensitive .
aren’t as deep cleansing as i would have hoped. but give a fresh feel to the skin. i’ve only used them maybe twice. most likely will not buy again but for not as severe blackheads, i would suggest them.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos