BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amanda G.
I have terrible black heads on my nose and these are my go to! They always leave my nose looking black head free and feeling amazing! I bought mine at Walmart and will be buying more as soon as I'm out!
Evelyn O.
These are the best pore strips I have tries at the drugstore. They are affordable and do a great job. They leave your nose feeling refreshed and clean they do a very good job at removing your blackheads.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I received a sample strip of this in a beauty box. I was very excited to try these because I always wondered if they work. The application was the same as any pore strip, clean face, wet the nose area, and then place the pore strip. Wait for it to dry and then peel off. This strip was a little messy since it had charcoal and the water and charcoal made black smudges around the nose. After letting it dry I peeled the strip to reveal that it had pulled out tons of nasty gunk from my pores, and it was easy to see all of it since this strip was black. I would say this is a very effective product and worth a try!!!
Meghan C.
Tampa
Charcoal products are everywhere now. I think I like these more than the regular pore strips as I feel these are better at purifying this area. I will buy these again for sure.
Harley B.
Baird
I’m not sure if I was suppose to exfoliate before using these but they weren’t as effective as I was hoping. It was my first time to use the product and I can honestly say I will not be buying them again
Victor R.
I love the bioré brand, unfortunately this product does not necessarily remove or reduce the appearance of blackheads and that is mainly my concern but it may work for others and it does smell pleasant.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Let me start this review by saying that these do not remove blackheads. They remove sebaceous filaments and there is a major difference between the two. Please do your research because you most likely have sebaceous filaments and not blackheads. These do a great job at removing the filaments. My suggestion is to first take a long hot shower to loosen up the gunk thats in your pores. Then apply the strip to your still damp nose and wait until it is dry. Pull off from bottom to top. The gunk it removes is satisfying, but it will come back considering it is the sebaceous filaments that you are removing and your skin makes them naturally. If you use these too often you can damage the skin on your nose and even cause scaring so I would suggest using them maximum once a week. I usually use them 1-2x a month.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I use these once a month. They work great and are pain free. I buy these from Walmart. I expected them to hurt but they didn’t I am about out of my first box and plan on buying more!
Stephani V.
Fresno, CA
When I had really bad black heads this ripped them out! I felt like it worked pretty well but I don’t really like that my skin was raw after. I know it is used with an adhesive but my skin is sensitive .
Taylor M.
these pore strips are my personal favorite. they are super easy to use and the instructions are very simple. i think these pore strips are super effective, and they definitely pulled some blackheads out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?