BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley D.
Albany
The Charcoal strips works ok. They definitely get dead skin off but not all of the blackheads. It also hurts a little when you peel it off but your nose does feel smooth after
Halie V.
Louisville
First impression - Super sticky and didn’t feel like it really got all of my black heads. For the most part it took care of some but expectations weren’t met. Good for a quick use. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Korissa H.
My blackheads are extremely stubborn and hard to get out but these strips do the job. I love to use this when I feel like my blackheads are getting out of control and need some help. Highly recommend!
Esmeralda G.
Pittsfield, MA
They're ok, better than nothing, but it only pulls works on enlarged pores, mine are on the smaller side, so a lot of my my pores stated clogged, even after a few applications
Cat G.
This seemed like a great idea because I have horrible blackheads and I love charcoal masks. This really didnt do as well as I would have like but it's better than some others.
Tehilla R.
I always have blackheads on my nose and nothing I ever use takes them out...until I used the charcoal strips!! I love this product! Me and my friends used these on a spa night and everyone loved them.
Skyler F.
Love this, it really get everything out. Only thing i dont quite like is that sometimes it leaves a black residue after removal. But that easily fixable with just some water.
veth c.
mobile, AL
It's affordable. But I expected more from it. But as far as getting the gunk out from your pores, it does. Not as you though it would though like you'll still see some of it still left behind
Carmen R.
Used it twice, both times it worked fine but as i was removing the strip it was incredibly painful. Maybe thats because i have sensitive skin and cannot take pain in my face.
Mallory O.
Richmond
i liked the sensation of it and i generally like pore strips it met my expectations and accomplished what i wanted to get out of it. the packaging was nice and chic. i would recommend to others to use!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?