Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The Charcoal strips works ok. They definitely get dead skin off but not all of the blackheads. It also hurts a little when you peel it off but your nose does feel smooth after
First impression - Super sticky and didn’t feel like it really got all of my black heads. For the most part it took care of some but expectations weren’t met. Good for a quick use. Wouldn’t repurchase.
My blackheads are extremely stubborn and hard to get out but these strips do the job. I love to use this when I feel like my blackheads are getting out of control and need some help. Highly recommend!
They're ok, better than nothing, but it only pulls works on enlarged pores, mine are on the smaller side, so a lot of my my pores stated clogged, even after a few applications
This seemed like a great idea because I have horrible blackheads and I love charcoal masks. This really didnt do as well as I would have like but it's better than some others.
I always have blackheads on my nose and nothing I ever use takes them out...until I used the charcoal strips!! I love this product! Me and my friends used these on a spa night and everyone loved them.
Love this, it really get everything out. Only thing i dont quite like is that sometimes it leaves a black residue after removal. But that easily fixable with just some water.
It's affordable. But I expected more from it. But as far as getting the gunk out from your pores, it does. Not as you though it would though like you'll still see some of it still left behind
Used it twice, both times it worked fine but as i was removing the strip it was incredibly painful. Maybe thats because i have sensitive skin and cannot take pain in my face.
i liked the sensation of it and i generally like pore strips it met my expectations and accomplished what i wanted to get out of it. the packaging was nice and chic. i would recommend to others to use!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos