Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Amazing product and worked perfect. The product was packaged well and wasn't over priced. I think you definitely get what you are paying for. I'm a continuing user and would for sure recommend to others.
It did clean out my blackheads but only temporarily. It's an okay product I just wish it would have a long term effect. It wasn't pricey, it cost about $5 but I got it on sale. Overall
These are the only pore strips that really do anything for my nose, so I'm giving them four stars because they're better than the rest. Unfortunately they still don't do great.
great! actually works to take out blackheads. have used it on several of my clients and always have gotten amazing results. only blackhead remover pore strip brand i recommend.
I use these for a month that I didn't even notice a difference I don't have really bad blackheads but I felt like there would have been a little better than friends and there was
They do well to keep out the pores and get rid of the ones you already have. I would definitely try and buy this again and recommend it to any of my friends. Very affordable and fun to use on the daily!
I love using this nose strips. I use them about once a week. I am always surprised on how much dirt it takes aways from my nose. They are easy to use and very easy to remove as well.
Works well. I don't use these as much anymore bc the strips don't get all the gunk out of your pores. They work but I still see a little bit of gunk still in my pore afterwards
There's nothing better than old school sometimes. This gets the black heads out but not all of them! I usually do exfoliation then the patch and finish with manual extractions.
These are pretty amazing. They are strong and durable. I have always struggled with my pores and these work miracles for me. I haven’t found any other products that work as well for me. Highly recommend!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos