Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really like the idea of charcoal masks, so these lore strips are really great for an easy appliance for the removal of black heads. I think they work really well and I have continued to purchase them.
These work so well I love them so much and my whole family uses them even the guys! We always recommend these to everyone no matter how old or what gender because they work so well!
I love the bioré brand, unfortunately this product does not necessarily remove or reduce the appearance of blackheads and that is mainly my concern but it may work for others and it does smell pleasant.
I received a sample strip of this in a beauty box. I was very excited to try these because I always wondered if they work. The application was the same as any pore strip, clean face, wet the nose area, and then place the pore strip. Wait for it to dry and then peel off. This strip was a little messy since it had charcoal and the water and charcoal made black smudges around the nose. After letting it dry I peeled the strip to reveal that it had pulled out tons of nasty gunk from my pores, and it was easy to see all of it since this strip was black. I would say this is a very effective product and worth a try!!!
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
I have terrible black heads on my nose and these are my go to! They always leave my nose looking black head free and feeling amazing! I bought mine at Walmart and will be buying more as soon as I'm out!
These are amazing!! They go on really easily and are super user friendly! I could visibly see the black heads that the strips took out. Really effective and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!
This product get all my black heads out . The only pro and cons about this product is that it made my nose really dry after taking it off but when I pull the strip off it really clean all my pores out .
These are the best pore strips I have tries at the drugstore. They are affordable and do a great job. They leave your nose feeling refreshed and clean they do a very good job at removing your blackheads.
I love this product! You can actually see the results and all the funk it pulls out afterwards. They are SO easy to use and cheap. I have bought the expensive brand too and I prefer this product over it!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos