BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
kate j.
I really like the idea of charcoal masks, so these lore strips are really great for an easy appliance for the removal of black heads. I think they work really well and I have continued to purchase them.
Trinity S.
These work so well I love them so much and my whole family uses them even the guys! We always recommend these to everyone no matter how old or what gender because they work so well!
Victor R.
I love the bioré brand, unfortunately this product does not necessarily remove or reduce the appearance of blackheads and that is mainly my concern but it may work for others and it does smell pleasant.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I received a sample strip of this in a beauty box. I was very excited to try these because I always wondered if they work. The application was the same as any pore strip, clean face, wet the nose area, and then place the pore strip. Wait for it to dry and then peel off. This strip was a little messy since it had charcoal and the water and charcoal made black smudges around the nose. After letting it dry I peeled the strip to reveal that it had pulled out tons of nasty gunk from my pores, and it was easy to see all of it since this strip was black. I would say this is a very effective product and worth a try!!!
Jess L.
Capon Bridge, Wv
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
Amanda G.
I have terrible black heads on my nose and these are my go to! They always leave my nose looking black head free and feeling amazing! I bought mine at Walmart and will be buying more as soon as I'm out!
Olivia G.
Eugene
These are amazing!! They go on really easily and are super user friendly! I could visibly see the black heads that the strips took out. Really effective and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!
Eva S.
Maben , MS
This product get all my black heads out . The only pro and cons about this product is that it made my nose really dry after taking it off but when I pull the strip off it really clean all my pores out .
Evelyn O.
These are the best pore strips I have tries at the drugstore. They are affordable and do a great job. They leave your nose feeling refreshed and clean they do a very good job at removing your blackheads.
Madison L.
Winfield , KS
I love this product! You can actually see the results and all the funk it pulls out afterwards. They are SO easy to use and cheap. I have bought the expensive brand too and I prefer this product over it!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?