Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of 5 is because I didn't feel that they got enough junk out of my pores. It's like it only gets a section of my nose at a time, when I think it should get it all. And yes, it's pressed down evenly on all sections. I think it definitely works, just maybe not as good as I'd prefer. I probably would still recommend it though. :)
LOVE THESE !!!! I’m so obsessed that I buy them religiously. I use about 2 a week and they work so well that I can definitely tell when I need to use another one! My nose is so soft and smooth when I’m done. They’re a little abrasive but I don’t mind it so much! Actually prefer them in comparison to one of those expensive pore vacuums! LOVE. Not enough good words.
clears pores effectively after a couple uses, follow directions on the side of the box when they say to not leave on for a long amount of time after about 5 minutes the strip will start to dry out the skin around your nose
I use this product almost weekly and so far it’s the best I’ve found. I didn’t give it five stars because it doesn’t stick onto my nose sometimes and sometimes doesn’t extract some of my blackheads. It’s a very easy and simple to use which I love and I usually use it after I shower. It comes in a decent amount in a box too!!Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I find these to be a little tough in texture (they don’t quite feel like they stick as well as I’d like), but I do get some pretty good use out of them, and my nose looks good when I’m done.
Works well for my sister and mother, but doesn’t get pores on my nose. Used multiple times and am using it correctly but it still doesn’t pick any up or reduce appearance. I have really weird skin but it may be user error.
These work ok. I would rather spend $3 less and get the same product that does the same for my skin. I used these one time thinking they were going to do wonders compared to the generic. They were the same. But i can say they are very gentle on your skin. I would but this particular product again, only if they are out of the generic brand that i typically use.
These strips are amazing. This was the first brand I ever used to remove any black or white heads. And after my first use, it removed nearly all of them! It is so satisfying to see all the dirt and hunk that gets pulled out by these strips.
THESE ARE AAAAMAZING. I've always loved the regular nose strips but the charcoal ones are awesome. It gets so much more gunk out and after your nose feels incredibly smooth! A little more pricey than the normal strips but well worth it. Highly recommend this!
Not only is it an easy to use product but one where when you use it you see immediate results. If you have any black head or impurities that you want to get rid of you simply put one of these on and it does the job in a pinch. An amazing product where you see results happen right before your eyes. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos