BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Megan A.
The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of 5 is because I didn't feel that they got enough junk out of my pores. It's like it only gets a section of my nose at a time, when I think it should get it all. And yes, it's pressed down evenly on all sections. I think it definitely works, just maybe not as good as I'd prefer. I probably would still recommend it though. :)
Kasen K.
Richmond
LOVE THESE !!!! I’m so obsessed that I buy them religiously. I use about 2 a week and they work so well that I can definitely tell when I need to use another one! My nose is so soft and smooth when I’m done. They’re a little abrasive but I don’t mind it so much! Actually prefer them in comparison to one of those expensive pore vacuums! LOVE. Not enough good words.
Samantha E.
clears pores effectively after a couple uses, follow directions on the side of the box when they say to not leave on for a long amount of time after about 5 minutes the strip will start to dry out the skin around your nose
Joanna W.
Markham, ON
I use this product almost weekly and so far it’s the best I’ve found. I didn’t give it five stars because it doesn’t stick onto my nose sometimes and sometimes doesn’t extract some of my blackheads. It’s a very easy and simple to use which I love and I usually use it after I shower. It comes in a decent amount in a box too!!Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
KC M.
I find these to be a little tough in texture (they don’t quite feel like they stick as well as I’d like), but I do get some pretty good use out of them, and my nose looks good when I’m done.
Maddy G.
Works well for my sister and mother, but doesn’t get pores on my nose. Used multiple times and am using it correctly but it still doesn’t pick any up or reduce appearance. I have really weird skin but it may be user error.
Nicole D.
Waco, TX
These work ok. I would rather spend $3 less and get the same product that does the same for my skin. I used these one time thinking they were going to do wonders compared to the generic. They were the same. But i can say they are very gentle on your skin. I would but this particular product again, only if they are out of the generic brand that i typically use.
Daniella R.
Robbinsville , NJ
These strips are amazing. This was the first brand I ever used to remove any black or white heads. And after my first use, it removed nearly all of them! It is so satisfying to see all the dirt and hunk that gets pulled out by these strips.
Lauren S.
Elgin, IL
THESE ARE AAAAMAZING. I've always loved the regular nose strips but the charcoal ones are awesome. It gets so much more gunk out and after your nose feels incredibly smooth! A little more pricey than the normal strips but well worth it. Highly recommend this!
Jay D.
Des Moines
Not only is it an easy to use product but one where when you use it you see immediate results. If you have any black head or impurities that you want to get rid of you simply put one of these on and it does the job in a pinch. An amazing product where you see results happen right before your eyes.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?