BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jess L.
Capon Bridge, Wv
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
I never had a product that can rip every poor from my nose. I didnt think I had any blackheads until using this. It's basically been my only product when removing blackheads from my nose. I use it while taking a shower.
Liane M.
Milwaukee
I love this nose strips they work so well. They get rude of all your black heads in one easy step which I love. I have gotten this from Wal-Mart and I love this product. I would definally but this again.
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
I love using this nose strips. I use them about once a week. I am always surprised on how much dirt it takes aways from my nose. They are easy to use and very easy to remove as well.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I was not septical about this product but I tried and is amazing, it works really well, is easy to apply and is so nice how the texture changes and you know is time to pell off
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I use these for a month that I didn't even notice a difference I don't have really bad blackheads but I felt like there would have been a little better than friends and there was
Christy F.
I love these! My first time trying, I was completely shocked at how many black heads it pulled out. I even had my husband try these because I was in shock! He liked them also!!
Minelia T.
I use these once a month , it's so satisfying and it really works. It's also inexpensive. When you peel it off you can actually see your blackheads and whiteheads on the strip.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I received a sample strip of this in a beauty box. I was very excited to try these because I always wondered if they work. The application was the same as any pore strip, clean face, wet the nose area, and then place the pore strip. Wait for it to dry and then peel off. This strip was a little messy since it had charcoal and the water and charcoal made black smudges around the nose. After letting it dry I peeled the strip to reveal that it had pulled out tons of nasty gunk from my pores, and it was easy to see all of it since this strip was black. I would say this is a very effective product and worth a try!!!
Harley B.
Baird
I’m not sure if I was suppose to exfoliate before using these but they weren’t as effective as I was hoping. It was my first time to use the product and I can honestly say I will not be buying them again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?