Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
I never had a product that can rip every poor from my nose. I didnt think I had any blackheads until using this. It's basically been my only product when removing blackheads from my nose. I use it while taking a shower.
I love this nose strips they work so well. They get rude of all your black heads in one easy step which I love. I have gotten this from Wal-Mart and I love this product. I would definally but this again.
I love using this nose strips. I use them about once a week. I am always surprised on how much dirt it takes aways from my nose. They are easy to use and very easy to remove as well.
I was not septical about this product but I tried and is amazing, it works really well, is easy to apply and is so nice how the texture changes and you know is time to pell off
I use these for a month that I didn't even notice a difference I don't have really bad blackheads but I felt like there would have been a little better than friends and there was
I love these! My first time trying, I was completely shocked at how many black heads it pulled out. I even had my husband try these because I was in shock! He liked them also!!
I use these once a month , it's so satisfying and it really works. It's also inexpensive. When you peel it off you can actually see your blackheads and whiteheads on the strip.
I received a sample strip of this in a beauty box. I was very excited to try these because I always wondered if they work. The application was the same as any pore strip, clean face, wet the nose area, and then place the pore strip. Wait for it to dry and then peel off. This strip was a little messy since it had charcoal and the water and charcoal made black smudges around the nose. After letting it dry I peeled the strip to reveal that it had pulled out tons of nasty gunk from my pores, and it was easy to see all of it since this strip was black. I would say this is a very effective product and worth a try!!!
I’m not sure if I was suppose to exfoliate before using these but they weren’t as effective as I was hoping. It was my first time to use the product and I can honestly say I will not be buying them again
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos