BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dorien H.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure if its just the way I put these on what but u always have issues getting my blackheads out. Biore does a decent job but there are still big ones that get left behind
Dajiah B.
Burlington, NJ
This product always pulls the blackheads right out of my nose. In my personal opinion it's a little over priced but I would say if you have very strong pores then it's worth it.
Susana L.
California
I love love love these strips . They pull the black heads right off your nose! They are black strips that you wet and put right on your nose until it drys . Then you pell it off.
Kelsey B.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Me and my boyfriend both suffer from black heads we used this and it seriously makes your skin so soft. It does stick on there pretty good so it can at time be painful but I can't complain since it works!
Adriana P.
SALEM
Amazing product. Does exactly what it's meant to do. It's affordable and gets the job done. It was a better outcome than expected. Packaging was perfect. This product is definitely effective. I have purchased this product twice now, and will definitely be purchasing more.
JacquelineChio L.
Las Vegas, NV
Actually works! Love this product so much. You actually see the difference within 2 days, first time trying it and I won't stop using it. I also felt it stopped my nose from getting too oily . Love !!!!!
Vanessa L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Me and my boyfriend use this for our blackheads. We always look for deals at Target. It works like magic !! It makes our noses feel so soft since its so gentle. Totally recommend this brand in general.!
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
These are the only pore strips that really do anything for my nose, so I'm giving them four stars because they're better than the rest. Unfortunately they still don't do great.
Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
This product was fantastic and it definitely met the expectations I had for it. The packaging is decent and it was gentle on my face so over all I would recommend it to others.
Ali A.
Amazing product and worked perfect. The product was packaged well and wasn't over priced. I think you definitely get what you are paying for. I'm a continuing user and would for sure recommend to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?