Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I'm not sure if its just the way I put these on what but u always have issues getting my blackheads out. Biore does a decent job but there are still big ones that get left behind
This product always pulls the blackheads right out of my nose. In my personal opinion it's a little over priced but I would say if you have very strong pores then it's worth it.
I love love love these strips . They pull the black heads right off your nose! They are black strips that you wet and put right on your nose until it drys . Then you pell it off.
Me and my boyfriend both suffer from black heads we used this and it seriously makes your skin so soft. It does stick on there pretty good so it can at time be painful but I can't complain since it works!
Amazing product. Does exactly what it's meant to do. It's affordable and gets the job done. It was a better outcome than expected. Packaging was perfect. This product is definitely effective. I have purchased this product twice now, and will definitely be purchasing more.
Actually works! Love this product so much. You actually see the difference within 2 days, first time trying it and I won't stop using it. I also felt it stopped my nose from getting too oily . Love !!!!!
Me and my boyfriend use this for our blackheads. We always look for deals at Target. It works like magic !! It makes our noses feel so soft since its so gentle. Totally recommend this brand in general.!
These are the only pore strips that really do anything for my nose, so I'm giving them four stars because they're better than the rest. Unfortunately they still don't do great.
This product was fantastic and it definitely met the expectations I had for it. The packaging is decent and it was gentle on my face so over all I would recommend it to others.
Amazing product and worked perfect. The product was packaged well and wasn't over priced. I think you definitely get what you are paying for. I'm a continuing user and would for sure recommend to others.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos