Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product and the entire charcoal line. This was easy to use and reasonably priced. This is great for oily skin so I recommend this to everyone with oily or acne skin
I’ve tried several varieties of these nose strips and this one was my favorite. The difference is the deeper clean that these are able to achieve. They get all of the yuck out.
The after feeling of my skin was amazing!!! It hurt a little but it definitely was worth the pain. It wasn't a expensive as I thought it would be but you can buy them anywhere! I got mine from CVS!!!!!!
aren’t as deep cleansing as i would have hoped. but give a fresh feel to the skin. i’ve only used them maybe twice. most likely will not buy again but for not as severe blackheads, i would suggest them.
This product was good , it did take away some of my black and white heads , it was a little harsh when peeling off other then that it was effective I would definitely buy again and recommend the product
these pore strips are my personal favorite. they are super easy to use and the instructions are very simple. i think these pore strips are super effective, and they definitely pulled some blackheads out.
i️ have minimal black heads and very sensitive skin. i️ decided to try these out and they stuck great, but did not pull anything else out except skin. i️ bought these at walgreens and will not buy again
These are the best pore strips I have tries at the drugstore. They are affordable and do a great job. They leave your nose feeling refreshed and clean they do a very good job at removing your blackheads.
This product is amazing!! I have sensitive skin and this was gentle but effective on my skin! I highly recommend this product if you are interested in trying charcoal products!
I really like the idea of charcoal masks, so these lore strips are really great for an easy appliance for the removal of black heads. I think they work really well and I have continued to purchase them.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos