BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lizie A.
I’ve always loved this brand for nose strips, I feel like everything comes off! And I love how accessible the brand is it everywhere, Walmart, ulta..etc. Good value!

Jessica D.
Niagara falls, NY
I gave this a 3 star because it does take off your blackheads but not as much as you'd like it too. It gets the surface but not in deep enough. Plus is doesn't get all blackheads.
Zaliyah Z.
My favorite. I like Bi'ore and the regular pore strips but the charcoal is my go to to feels like a burning sensation and when you take it off everything comes off I was surprised
Heather J.
Morristown, TN
Loved it! Worked well and my pores seemed less visible to me and my husband. I will buy this product again in the future and I will recommend them to friends and family in the future! Great product overall!
This product really doesn't come with many strips so kinda disappointing. Gets the small blackheads but not the big ones. Still works well though. I would recommend buying a peel off mask more than these strips just because those work better.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
These strips are so fun to use! They remove blackheads extremely well and make for a fun pampering experience. I love using them and seeing all the gunk they remove from my pores.
McKayla S.
East Syracuse
It left a lot of residue on my nose after I had removed the strip. All in all I was kind of disappointed, I had heard great reviews but it didn’t really make much of a difference.
Stephanie C.
I like the strips, but I wish it would take out more blackheads and dirt. I've used it a couple of times but it always leaves some blackheads and dirt behind which I don't like.
Bonnie L.
Shelbyville, IN
These pore strips are not as good as I thought they were. When I put on the strip and would peel them off. Nothing would come off my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and the product was just not worth it.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I don’t usually like pore strips because they make my skin extremely red and itchy but these don’t redden my face and they work really well on my nose and don’t hurt like most pore strips
Reasonably priced and will buy again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?