Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
these pore strips are my personal favorite. they are super easy to use and the instructions are very simple. i think these pore strips are super effective, and they definitely pulled some blackheads out.
When I think about my teen years I always think out this strips . They are very effective and I always am amazed at what peels away with the strip . Very easy to use , a no fuss experience every time :).
Charcoal products are everywhere now. I think I like these more than the regular pore strips as I feel these are better at purifying this area. I will buy these again for sure.
Good product makes face feel and look nice, rids dead skin and helps fight off acne. I would definitely recommend this product. Packaging was good. Product was worth the price paid. I would buy it again.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT. First time, very simple & it does the job! You just wet & apply pretty much. Every time I pull it off & wash my face it feels sooo soft & looks so clean!
These work so well I love them so much and my whole family uses them even the guys! We always recommend these to everyone no matter how old or what gender because they work so well!
Me and my boyfriend use this for our blackheads. We always look for deals at Target. It works like magic !! It makes our noses feel so soft since its so gentle. Totally recommend this brand in general.!
The charcoal nose strips are the best thing to ever happen to my pores. They are always left clean and my skin is left feeling tight and refreshed. I’ve recommended these to countless amounts of people.
Amazing product. Does exactly what it's meant to do. It's affordable and gets the job done. It was a better outcome than expected. Packaging was perfect. This product is definitely effective. I have purchased this product twice now, and will definitely be purchasing more.
these are sooo addicting. i started using these in middle school and have used them probably once a month ever since! the trick is to soak your nose with a steaming hot washcloth right before using these
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos